ODFL | Od Is Laying Off Drivers Today

Furloughed since April 3 after almost 18 years. Have any furloughed employees heard anything recently? Did anyone get an email from ODFL yesterday (June 18th)? I believe I saw a glimpse of an email from senior management but my spam function obliterated it before I could read it.

Does anyone know how business is looking in general?

Wishing everyone the best. TIA

It was busy other week then it died off again driver. Did you switch departments a few years before this?

We had another driver who moved to line with 15 yr then he got furloughed and gave up after 2 month,, no one even call and check on him from the terminal with a update so gone and done got another job,,, ain’t blame him a bit

Last edited:
It was busy other week then it died off again driver. Did you switch departments a few years before this?

We had another driver who moved to line with 15 yr then he got furloughed and gave up after 2 month,, no one even call and check on him from the terminal with a update so gone and done got another job,,, ain’t blame him a bit

He will get a call from corporate at 90 days telling him that he will stay in the system for six months in case he gets recalled. Had one of our drivers get that call but he had not waited either. He said the lady from corporate was reading from a script.