ODFL | OD Line Driver slams into back of cheerleader bus and burns truck to ground

I'll let bullwagon off easy, he's very new here and fresh from the cdl mill a few years ago but you now should know better to ever talk to a much senior driver in that manner.
Excuse me? "A much senior driver." That must be your new phrase for the week. Gird your loins my friend. Pulling a extra to Seattle again. Hahahaha. Have a great weekend.

Excuse me? "A much senior driver." That must be your new phrase for the week. Gird your loins my friend. Pulling a extra to Seattle again. Hahahaha. Have a great weekend.

Guys who run the weekend have no life. We get paid so much as it is that I only help when management calls. Hope you can get your finances in order.

Guys who run the weekend have no life. We get paid so much as it is that I only help when management calls. Hope you can get your finances in order.
Actually I'm off today. Makeup that's all. 5 day's is plenty. Besides make it while you can. Like going up to Seattle though.

Actually I'm off today. Makeup that's all. 5 day's is plenty. Besides make it while you can. Like going up to Seattle though.

You don't need to make it while you can. While you have much lower company senority than me, your terminal senority allows you to make hay every week no matter how slow it is.