ODFL | OD pay and benefits

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Road pay and local p/d pay will vary a little region to region and time with company.
Road .57....Local 25.40

Vacation
1yr = 2wks
5yr = 3wks
15yrs =4wks
25yrs =5wks

North Carolina pay rate is:hourly top is $24.10 hour...Linehaul single is.5743 mile..Drop's&Hook's$1.50 per hook...4hook's if you hook or break 2 trailer's.

Bird hate to say it but that's not bad these days under our country's situation.
Mine jumped to 120 / week and not even gonna speak about the deductibles :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bird hate to say it but that's not bad these days under our country's situation.
Mine jumped to 120 / week and not even gonna speak about the deductibles :(

i agree, my brother pays 150 a week on his job just for insurance, no disability pretty bad BCBS plan

I have everything and all the buy ups on all I can but still it is getting out of control. Now they want everyone in a health savings account. What the heck ?

I had a HSA at Con-way and it wasn't bad. Premiums were $24/week health insurance for me and 3 kids, deductible was $4400 but Con-way set aside $2250 of their money to pay out toward deductible before I paid a dime out of pocket. Apparently it saved them money and it saved me money too. The insurance was the best part about working there. Only thing that sucked is I would have had to pay my wife's premium plus a $30/week surcharge since she was eligible for insurance through her employer.