ODFL | OD pay and benefits

do your roaddrivers work the dock /deliver freight??????

Depends on the service center. At a break it is unlikely, however at smaller centers you may work the outbound dock before you leave. As far as delivering freight, that is also unlikely, however they may ask you to if they are busy. We have been doing this lately with some of our one stop runs. No one is forced though.

go on clock after 12 hrs including your 10 hr break, i think it is $7.50 an hr, have to turn it into your TM............we do get break down pay also but i do not know the rate

OD's benefits and prices can be found here Old Dominion - Employee Benefits. Breakdown pay is 7.50/hr after 4hrs. Same as hotel pay. Rialto is the exception to the 4hr rule. If you get sent to a hotel there your hourly starts the moment you get the p.o.. Team pay is 0.62-0.68 split. I've been here since Sept. Anyone who has any complaints is either p&d, they don't want to work our just have a douche for a TM.

Yep!!!P&D & I :ranting2:complain all the time.
OD's benefits and prices can be found here Old Dominion - Employee Benefits. Breakdown pay is 7.50/hr after 4hrs. Same as hotel pay. Rialto is the exception to the 4hr rule. If you get sent to a hotel there your hourly starts the moment you get the p.o.. Team pay is 0.62-0.68 split. I've been here since Sept. Anyone who has any complaints is either p&d, they don't want to work our just have a douche for a TM.

Yep!!!P&D & I :ranting2:complain all the time.

I figured you were P&D from other posts. That's why I added that line. If it makes you feel any better Saia in OKC pays OT after 45, but top hourly is $19.50 and chances are you'll get sent home after the 44th hr. I'm glad OD called me back first.

Hotel pay? Am I missing something, I don't get anything extra when I stay in a hotel.......

I know some team drivers there. They tell me they get $7.50 every hour. I can't remember if it was after the 10th hour or if they each get it or if it's split.