ODFL | OD pay and benefits

No, it is any place your laid over at.

So the last time I laid over I was ready to go at my 10, but I had to wait a total of 16 hours before I was dispatched. So I should have gotten paid for that 6 hours right? How do I ensure this happens? Is there a form I have to fill out for my TM or does it happen automatically? I do believe I did get paid for it because there is a lot more under extra pay than normal. I just want to know for future reference. Is there any other perks that we get paid for while we bag out?

So the last time I laid over I was ready to go at my 10, but I had to wait a total of 16 hours before I was dispatched. So I should have gotten paid for that 6 hours right? How do I ensure this happens? Is there a form I have to fill out for my TM or does it happen automatically? I do believe I did get paid for it because there is a lot more under extra pay than normal. I just want to know for future reference. Is there any other perks that we get paid for while we bag out?

Actually you'd only get paid for 4, you have to spot them 2 hrs. Tell your tm what day it was and they calculate based on your available time. Note it's available time not just your 10. If you ask for 12, 14, etc you still have to spot them 2 hrs.

Any one know if there are any employee or family discounts on OD's home moving service? My dad is looking to move from MD to AZ. I plan to call my TM tomorrow, but curiosity has me now.

Any one know if there are any employee or family discounts on OD's home moving service? My dad is looking to move from MD to AZ. I plan to call my TM tomorrow, but curiosity has me now.

Not sure, but I would call the household services department at corporate and ask for David. He is in charge and could give you the best answer.

I just remebered another benefit ....if you have Verizon phone, take your company ID to them and you will receive a 17% discount .......if someone knows about Sprint please post

I just remebered another benefit ....if you have Verizon phone, take your company ID to them and you will receive a 17% discount .......if someone knows about Sprint please post

I was under the understanding it was only AT&T that we got the discount from, 20%. But I have Verizon and that will help.

I just signed up with AT&T yesterday. I couldn't stand the ultra slow Sprint '4G' experience any longer. The 20% off will definitely be enjoyed.