ODFL | OD pay and benefits

I never get why people feel entitled to overtime / complain when a company doesn't offer it. If you want to be paid overtime for every hour over 40+ then find a company that does so and not waste time from your life complaining about a company you'll never work due to their policy or policies. It's as simple as rolling on down the road to the next company that offers benefits that are tailored to your needs or open your own business and pay yourself.

How long does it normally take to top out on pay scale when starting on the bottom of the scale for city p and d? Anyone know the Virginia area pay? I'm assuming it is in line with the Carolina pay. Thanks

How long does it normally take to top out on pay scale when starting on the bottom of the scale for city p and d? Anyone know the Virginia area pay? I'm assuming it is in line with the Carolina pay. Thanks
2 years, you get a increase every 6 months for 2 years

I never get why people feel entitled to overtime / complain when a company doesn't offer it. If you want to be paid overtime for every hour over 40+ then find a company that does so and not waste time from your life complaining about a company you'll never work due to their policy or policies. It's as simple as rolling on down the road to the next company that offers benefits that are tailored to your needs or open your own business and pay yourself.
They hate the company they work for and cant stand to see people actually satisfied with their employment..In other words,misery loves company.

Like the idea when I go to work I know they are financially strong and will be here for next 30 years when I get ready to retire! Love putting on a green uniform and when I talk to other drivers from other ltl companies they tell me, man I hear OD is a great company. Then I smile and say yeah you heard right:encouragement::grouphug:

Hey guys, i just got the approval from corporate today. Will be starting training on Monday 4/13 for P&D, and then the following week for linehaul. Just wondering if OD allow direct deposit into 2 checking accounts? Like split it 50/50 or 70/30? Anyone know? Thank you

I too would like to know this answer. Can we have direct deposit into two different banking institutions?

Can anyone give me a definite answer on top out time. Hr said it was 36 months last week but I was sure I had heard 2 years was top.

Can anyone give me a definite answer on top out time. Hr said it was 36 months last week but I was sure I had heard 2 years was top.
Someone else can confirm this , but I believe that mileage top out is 2 yrs and hourly top out is 3 yrs . I'm not hourly so not 100% sure (just 75%) . somebody else will confirm or deny this soon