ODFL | OD pay and benefits

Yes, but your linehaul pay is mileage, and we get paid per piece of equipment on drops/hooks/fuels, so it doesn't pay hourly. Also make sure you can get a restart in before you are scheduled to start each Monday.

That's fine. I knew the pay was mileage, which is pretty good, just wanted to get the facts. An OD driver told me months ago they were allowed to do that and wanted to double check. Thanks!

That's fine. I knew the pay was mileage, which is pretty good, just wanted to get the facts. An OD driver told me months ago they were allowed to do that and wanted to double check. Thanks!

Just wanted to clear it up if you thought it would apply to overtime. That's the one thing I don't like for our city operations, they deserve overtime. I'm a road driver so it doesn't apply to me, but I still have concern for the guys out in the street picking up and delivering the freight I move. It takes all of us to get it done.

Just wanted to clear it up if you thought it would apply to overtime. That's the one thing I don't like for our city operations, they deserve overtime. I'm a road driver so it doesn't apply to me, but I still have concern for the guys out in the street picking up and delivering the freight I move. It takes all of us to get it done.

Yes I know it's not OT. But if you're getting paid 0.58 CPM it's almost like getting OT anyway. Thanks.

Yes,has a City driver I run linehaul every Sat if there is extra to run.We have so many driver's now that if I run on Sunday too I just txt my morning dispatcher to let him know that I will be off on Monday.Work's out good for me.For you just like Song said.Make sure you are reset before Monday to not **** your dispatcher off..:1036316054::1036316054:

I would also check that you have a mileage rate, not just hourly. Years back I ran city and when I did a run on Saturday it paid like $0.25 / mile because I was never set up as a mileage driver. System may not be the same now, but then the manager had to put the rate in, it was not automatic.

I would also check that you have a mileage rate, not just hourly. Years back I ran city and when I did a run on Saturday it paid like $0.25 / mile because I was never set up as a mileage driver. System may not be the same now, but then the manager had to put the rate in, it was not automatic.
I think it's all been fixed now with new payroll system.

Happen to me last month. 2 Saturdays in a row. When TM finally fixed it after 3 weeks I did get the back pay. So I would definitely make sure

What do they pay for overtime? 0 (OD-Stands For) Overtime Denied. Why would anyone work for a company that does not pay time and a half?

Because we get treated well, drive nice, well maintained equipment, work out of new buildings, have one of the top pay scales in the LTL industry, good benefits including a matching 401k with profit sharing etc etc. If you don't like the fact that we don't get OT, please for everyone's sake, don't work here. Enjoy your OT after 40 and see how many hours you get.

What do they pay for overtime? 0 (OD-Stands For) Overtime Denied. Why would anyone work for a company that does not pay time and a half?
Because monetary gains isn't the first thing on my list. This is the most laid back place I've ever worked at. Your a line driver for a different company that cares what OD city drivers make. Sounds like your more unhappy than we are.

What's the top pay now? My friend at OD in CA said 68cpm on LH. Is this correct?
63.28, been 6 years since wild, yet while running east/northeast of MRT and California was 2 cents more. Would actually see the pay split/itemized on settlement sheet when a run crossed certain boundary. Terminal doesn't have teams, heard from 69 to 74?

I know one thing o.d disability suxs... have to stay on them about my money.. and long term pays once a month.. i get paid every week not once a month. They really need to look into making things better for drivers.. i never had an issue at Fedex with crap like this..