ODFL | OD Stuff....

imported_Skidmark

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't want to do anything against forum rules ( if i'm not allowed to announce items for sale i'll understand if my thread is removed).I had a brief stint with OD but have since changed gigs. so I have a couple of items I'd like to sell...
1. Brand new OD Jacket w/Embroidered wiggle wagons on the back- $40.00 - 4XL fits more like a 3XL - Never Worn!

2. Winross Truck- International Tractor with a set of pups and a jiff -Mint in box- $65.00

If anyone is Interested in these items send me a Private message and we can arrange contact Info

I don't want to do anything against forum rules ( if i'm not allowed to announce items for sale i'll understand if my thread is removed).I had a brief stint with OD but have since changed gigs. so I have a couple of items I'd like to sell...
1. Brand new OD Jacket w/Embroidered wiggle wagons on the back- $40.00 - 4XL fits more like a 3XL - Never Worn!

2. Winross Truck- International Tractor with a set of pups and a jiff -Mint in box- $65.00

If anyone is Interested in these items send me a Private message and we can arrange contact Info

skidmark, I don't care if you list personal items like this for sale ... I am not targeting good members when I place rules for advertising... I am more interested in stopping those who have very profitable businesses that want to get free plugs for their company on Truckingboards dime... it's a bit more pricey for Truckingboards to operate because we are so busy now but we will never get to big to not be able cater to the good , hardworking members here.:1036316054:

skidmark,,,,, the best thing that you can do for your-self is go to ebay and list those items, which is very secure for your-own self. i`ve gone that way for years and it has been very success-ful. good luck

e bay

Thanks Kikbxr,I thought I would give the drivers on here a shot , first. But I think eBay will be the next route to go...

If you put the jacket on e bay raise the price,they sell high on e bay,Arabs must buy them.

I don't want to do anything against forum rules ( if I'm not allowed to announce items for sale I'll understand if my thread is removed).I had a brief stint with OD but have since changed gigs. so I have a couple of items I'd like to sell...

i know someone that is interested in the truck.