ODFL | OD to add or relocate 5 service centers by end of June

I wish they would build a terminal somewhere near Tallahassee, FL. They where leasing the old Benton Brother's terminal for a short time but it didn't last and rumors where awhile back that they bought land in Midway that's just outside of Tallahassee but had no current plans to build. That was a rumour about 4 year's ago. I'm ready for a change! I currently work for XPO and want to jump ship badly. Maybe I should just move up to Knoxville...

I wish they would build a terminal somewhere near Tallahassee, FL. They where leasing the old Benton Brother's terminal for a short time but it didn't last and rumors where awhile back that they bought land in Midway that's just outside of Tallahassee but had no current plans to build. That was a rumour about 4 year's ago. I'm ready for a change! I currently work for XPO and want to jump ship badly. Maybe I should just move up to Knoxville...
Be patient I hear they're getting a lot closer on that. Might be closer to Quincy/Greensboro area. They want Orlando and Monroe La to be able to meet there.