ODFL | OD World Series Ticket Contest

I would think that kinda of weight in a single axle trailer would be dangerous to drive.

I would think that kinda of weight in a single axle trailer would be dangerous to drive.
That thing doesn't weigh that much.It is walled off on one side where the baseball's are at.Hell,driver would get a overweight ticket for sure.lol..It has door's on top that the ball's have been dropped in.

Are the people we have working for us that stupid? OD posted this on FB stating employees are not eligible and also list where to give your answer but yet all of our employees are posting their guesses? Smh

I see in the fine print of the contest rules it also says the winner must provide their own mower for when Billy stops by to cut the grass for the entire season.....
Heard Billy was offered your umpire job, said you make too many bad calls under the bag.

Now wait just a minute, I'm the only one calling this game.. And no offense to Billy or BRG but they couldn't carry my ball bag. :6781:

Sorry Ump, my mistake, I know BRG has been put on notice for missing calls more than once.
"You could use Billy as first base ump."
BTW, if you have "dirty balls" Wong has a solar powered ball cleaner on the Hotel.

Sorry Ump, my mistake, I know BRG has been put on notice for missing calls more than once.
"You could use Billy as first base ump."
BTW, if you have "dirty balls" Wong has a solar powered ball cleaner on the Hotel.
No need for the cleaner... You're supposed to rub them down with mud before the game anyway. Takes the shine off.

I see in the fine print of the contest rules it also says the winner must provide their own mower for when Billy stops by to cut the grass for the entire season.....

Billy says he will sell popcorn at the big game if he can rent your machine.