ODFL | OD World Series Ticket Contest

2017 and you guys are cool with washing eachother's balls but not OD giving their employees OT after 40???????

WHAT, you can't load a popcorn machine and want OT?

Time for your meds old man. You're talking to a driver for one of the greatest trucking companies of all time. Much better company than yours, much better retirement I'm sure than you'll ever have like our 401k.

Time for your meds old man. You're talking to a driver for one of the greatest trucking companies of all time. Much better company than yours, much better retirement I'm sure than you'll ever have like our 401k.

BillyBob, sorry I am so late answering your reply, I just got back from Music City, had to cut a few records with Dolly and Emmy Lou.
To set you straight, I have invested all my CS Pension since 1990 in the lottery, when I win, I am going to buy OD, send you to
school on " the ABCs of popcorn making" your part time job will be selling at ODs driver training school, you can make enough
money you won't need to complain about OT.
BTW, I'll keep you informed when my records are released, you will want to buy a couple of CDs to entertain those "Hot Chicks"
on your 14ft, runabout.

BillyBob, sorry I am so late answering your reply, I just got back from Music City, had to cut a few records with Dolly and Emmy Lou.
To set you straight, I have invested all my CS Pension since 1990 in the lottery, when I win, I am going to buy OD, send you to
school on " the ABCs of popcorn making" your part time job will be selling at ODs driver training school, you can make enough
money you won't need to complain about OT.
BTW, I'll keep you informed when my records are released, you will want to buy a couple of CDs to entertain those "Hot Chicks"
on your 14ft, runabout.

Washed up old teamster, this is OD's world now. Checkmate

Washed up old teamster, this is OD's world now. Checkmate

WOW, I see you are a chess player, I am in no means , "washed up", just wait till I hit it big in my new career as a recording
artist, when you come begging for my autograph, see where that gets you, you, you, "popcorn salesman!"
BTW, I think if you sign up for Wong's Solar powered ball washer class, you qualify for a 15% discount.
like a 2 for 1 deal,applies for chess players only.

WOW, I see you are a chess player, I am in no means , "washed up", just wait till I hit it big in my new career as a recording
artist, when you come begging for my autograph, see where that gets you, you, you, "popcorn salesman!"
BTW, I think if you sign up for Wong's Solar powered ball washer class, you qualify for a 15% discount.
like a 2 for 1 deal,applies for chess players only.

You keep dreaming, we got people guessing the number of balls in a trailer and will win the trip of a lifetime that will be much more exciting than your dreams.

You keep dreaming, we got people guessing the number of balls in a trailer and will win the trip of a lifetime that will be much more exciting than your dreams.

Just curious, do you suppose they ran those balls through Wong's ball washer before loading the trailer?
Do the balls go with the trip?
I'm sure they wouldn't want dirty balls.

Been an umpire for the better part of 20 years ...never and i mean never have a seen a baseball washed. In fact the opposite happens. They are so clean and slick coming out of the box we put mud on them to take off the sheen and give the pitchers a little grip.

Been an umpire for the better part of 20 years ...never and i mean never have a seen a baseball washed. In fact the opposite happens. They are so clean and slick coming out of the box we put mud on them to take off the sheen and give the pitchers a little grip.

Like I said earlier, thats ok with me, you may want to clear this with "MUD"
I have a question for you, a ball games final score is 3 to 0, but not a single man touched third base, how did this happen?

Just like the trucks at a union shop these boys ain't ever seen a new ball

Like I said earlier, thats ok with me, you may want to clear this with "MUD"
I have a question for you, a ball games final score is 3 to 0, but not a single man touched third base, how did this happen?
Either woman were playing or by forfeiture.

Billy, I'll bet with all those new balls in the OD trailer, thats where your OT went

The whole MLB joke shows where our OT went. We can't treat our employees right and pay them OT after 40, but can waste tons of money on this MLB joke.

Ump, you really know how to hurt a guy!

You better pray the power of OD never gets into the singing business, the titan of freight will make any company go under when it tries another industry. Beware the power.

Reactions: Ump
You better pray the power of OD never gets into the singing business, the titan of freight will make any company go under when it tries another industry. Beware the power.

"Boy, you ain't real"
Wait til u hear mine and Dollys new CD and I win the lottery, you better be on your toes!
Found out why Dolly's feet are so small, "nothing grows in the shade"