ABF | ODFL to ABF

I have not seen any changes in my health insurance sine Bammercare came into effect, what changes have you experienced.

We've been lucky so far. But millions haven't.

I'll be that if you took a poll an overwhelming majority would respond that I do a fine job. Not everyone is going to be happy.

Lol. Duh!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Had a set gaining on me the other night up a hill, thought it was OD because, it was obviously a Cascadia (can't mistake those headlights) but, to my surprise, it was a brand new ABF Cascadia. First 1 I've seen.
There are a few of them out there. I forget how many but it's not a lot.

Hey could have taken on him on like I did with ABFer. I did and I won.

I never said I was innocent. Of course I insult, I'm not the only one though. But I'm the only one that had my posts edited.

Please do elaborate.

Ya Stoney, now read the next quote.

I gave you some slack there, why aren't you complaining about that? I didn't hear a peep out of YRC-ATM for letting him get insulted and not letting Js B&G get insulted. :shrug: :GrowUp: and fly straight and there will be no problems and quit :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Which is why only my post got edited, but not Joe's post. Lol

You suck at being a mod.

Maybe you're here for entertainment value,........By the way,.......Are you still going to take Medicare at 65,.....even though you've been forced, by law, to pay into it for all these years, ...or are you going to take the Moral Stance and refuse Government insurance? I'd asked you that about 30 posts ago, but never got your answer.......

I only brought up healthcare costs as reply ltl1 post. You seem to took acception to that. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If I took exception it was because you singled out retired Teamsters and made it look like it was Obama and the unions fault that retiree health insurance is so high. As to your response to ltl1's post his comment was on topic and only referred to healthcare as a zero cost benefit to ABF employees.

Ok ABF 0 health care cost. Second to none in insurance coverage. How much is OD health ,vision ,dental plan and how much are the deducts and copays

Maybe you're here for entertainment value,........By the way,.......Are you still going to take Medicare at 65,.....even though you've been forced, by law, to pay into it for all these years, ...or are you going to take the Moral Stance and refuse Government insurance? I'd asked you that about 30 posts ago, but never got your answer.......

Why wouldn't I take it? I was forced to pay into it. Just because I don't like how a program is ran doesn't mean I won't take it, especially since I was forced to fund it. That's not hypocritical.
Why should I give up all I was forced to pay?
It's only hypocritical if I wasn't forced to pay into it, but chose to pay and receive it while criticizing it.

I didn't see that post. Forgive me.

Which is why only my post got edited, but not Joe's post. Lol

You suck at being a mod.

I think he does a good of loosely moderating this forum . What do you think would happen on the OD forum if I posted that the moderator sucked? Of course that is a rhetorical question because we all know my posting wouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near that point.

If I took exception it was because you singled out retired Teamsters and made it look like it was Obama and the unions fault that retiree health insurance is so high. As to your response to ltl1's post his comment was on topic and only referred to healthcare as a zero cost benefit to ABF employees.

I was simply making a point. Tell you what, next time I post something here, I'll send you a PM to make sure I get your approval first ok? God forbid a post isn't about the thread topic!

Oops! Sorry, that post had nothing to do with the thread topic! Sorry Crystal.

You don't have to be sorry, I'm as guilty as most for posting off topic. And besides at this point there isn't very much that would be off topic on this thread. But before Ruffian 72, the OD apologist who opened the door for you, we were on the original topic of why ODFL drivers would go to ABF.

I see that you never did offer an on topic opinion as to why they would leave OD for ABF. All you did on this thread was to further your Obama/Teamster hating agenda

You don't have to be sorry, I'm as guilty as most for posting off topic. And besides at this point there isn't very much that would be off topic on this thread. But before Ruffian 72, the OD apologist who opened the door for you, we were on the original topic of why ODFL drivers would go to ABF.

I just read until I see something I wanna respond to. Don't like it, then don't reply to me.

I see that you never did offer an on topic opinion as to why they would leave OD for ABF. All you did on this thread was to further your Obama/Teamster hating agenda
Because I had no opinion on the topic.

And I don't hate the Teamsters.

I just read until I see something I wanna respond to. Don't like it, then don't reply to me.

Because I had no opinion on the topic.

And I don't hate the Teamsters.

Oh gee, don't be that way. I like replying to your attacks against the Teamsters and the left. I think you don't have an opinion on the thread topic is because then you would have to say something good about ABF and the union. .

But I will say that for someone without an opinion on the topic you sure have made a lot of posts on this thread. And IMO you must have a friend on TB in high places to have had your attacks against the moderator just disappear. Not deleted just erased, pooffff and they were gone with no trace of who did the editing.

Ok Joe insults me, I insult him. Why only was my post edited?

Here is the PM I sent you answering that question. I know you still won't get it though.
I don't condone throwing rocks at another person but if one launches one my way they're getting a bigger one back and I wouldn't find myself in the wrong. You have been told over and over and over again about calling people stupid, dumbass, idiot, zombie, etc,etc. You know the routine and the names. You just don't get it. So why don't you just stroll over to TOL? OOO that's right you're not welcome there. OK, how 'bout Old School, you're welcome there and they would love to see you. Do you think you'll ever wake up and see it's not the rest of the world? I am not getting any ANY PMs supporting you. However, I do and have gotten PMs to the contrary. You are an oddball. Oddballs are fun though and I enjoy watching you have at it but it's not going to happen with you calling everyone names.

Maybe the higher ups saw that I had a point about the moderating on this forum?

I didn't ask anyone to delete my posts.

I never said you did. I said you must have a friend on TB in high places. Maybe it's a secret admirer who likes the way you attack the left and the unions.

I think he does a good of loosely moderating this forum . What do you think would happen on the OD forum if I posted that the moderator sucked? Of course that is a rhetorical question because we all know my posting wouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near that point.
Doubt he would have said that if his guardian angel wasent here to protect him.... He also dislikes the union, this wasent a dig stoney just the truth....

Doubt he would have said that if his guardian angel wasent here to protect him.... He also dislikes the union, this wasent a dig stoney just the truth....

That's your opinion. .

Please....Please.... stop your replies to stoney.....It is getting very old already.......how many posts can you have with the back and forth of .....yes you did....no i did'nt... you are wrong.... no i'm right. Stoney hates the Teamsters. Bad mouths the union that gives him good benefits and pay thru a contract that he voted yes or no for, that does not matter at this point. WE have all taken a post from it's original point and driven it in a totally opposite direction. It has been said many times that Stoney should quit where he is at and move on. He will not leave , even though the grass is obviously greener on the non union side of the fence. I for one was happy when Stoney was not allowed to post .There was not 229 posts on one thread. Jeff, please step in on this and help us out !!!!!!!

Please....Please.... stop your replies to stoney.....It is getting very old already.......how many posts can you have with the back and forth of .....yes you did....no i did'nt... you are wrong.... no i'm right. Stoney hates the Teamsters. Bad mouths the union that gives him good benefits and pay thru a contract that he voted yes or no for, that does not matter at this point. WE have all taken a post from it's original point and driven it in a totally opposite direction. It has been said many times that Stoney should quit where he is at and move on. He will not leave , even though the grass is obviously greener on the non union side of the fence. I for one was happy when Stoney was not allowed to post .There was not 229 posts on one thread. Jeff, please step in on this and help us out !!!!!!!

What have I ever said that indicates I hate the union?