Off to afganistan

Discussion in 'Jevic Transportation' started by armydriver, Dec 4, 2010.

1. armydriver

armydriver New Member

Time for another tour. Be driving mraps over there this time! (mine resistant abushed protected) maybe the peanuts from the laywers will be there when i get back. So im still dodging them minefields!!
    Formerly j-1 local

2. rjjr

rjjr Member

Thanx for your service armydriver, keep your head down and be safe !!!

3. wizzard-100

wizzard-100 Member

You said it all

4. armydriver

armydriver New Member

im back from afghanistan! was shot at. shot up, blown up ( walked away) from that had 3 kia and 14 people with purple hearts. we drove through that area where the helicopter was shot down over the summer all the time. worked with a lot of great people. as much as we do polish jokes. they came out in force when needed!

5. BuzzBeez

BuzzBeez Extraboard Crazy

Welcome home and thanks armydriver! You gonna stick around for a while now?

6. wizzard-100

wizzard-100 Member

Welcome back armydriver, thank you for your service. You didn't miss much over here, our commander and chief only went on vacation a couple of times wile you were dodging bullets.

7. armydriver

armydriver New Member

may be another road trip at the end of 2012 to kuwait! that would be my last one! this would be moving equipment to the ports. not being at a target this time! the big chief didnt make any visits. joe came over a couple of times! we did a lot of mountain driving. one was 12000 ft up. if there was clouds you were in them!

8. wizzard-100

wizzard-100 Member

a little over a year ago uncle Joe was on his way to Midway airport. They closed central ave. for the limos. Seeing as I had to wait for them so I could leave a customers driveway, I thought I would stand on the street curb and watch them go by. I just couldn't resist using my 1st amendment right to free speech......... flipped him the bird as he went by.