Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big deal, BRG Patel Consulting LLC, will be releasing a 110 volt model tractor early in 2018.
Engineers are working on the self winding recoil system for the long drop cords required.
Unlike the Cummins, that are restricted by fuel and battery power,these tractors have no limits, depending
on drop cord lengths and size of pee bag.
Chief engineer and designer Wong, said they have been overwhelmed for orders for these tractors.
These guys tried one out, but the cord was too short...,
d522aKa.jpg

Not a big deal, BRG Patel Consulting LLC, will be releasing a 110 volt model tractor early in 2018.
Engineers are working on the self winding recoil system for the long drop cords required.
Unlike the Cummins, that are restricted by fuel and battery power,these tractors have no limits, depending
on drop cord lengths and size of pee bag.
Chief engineer and designer Wong, said they have been overwhelmed for orders for these tractors.
YRC plans on putting on solar panels on all trailers with a connect cord to the tractor. I guess of a night you have to park under street lamp. :lmao:

The Hat Dispatch is a wholly owned subsidiary of BRG Patel Carrier Services. All hirings are screened by Big Dave,Donna, intel director, Phartz Patel, then Wong, and me last...

You will never be LAST, Flounder is always LAST!
I think the guy in the overalls would make you a good partner when Wong marks off.

fb3811bf81526bf1723484281772b97a.jpg
PUNK ??? hey Crew-doggy , think about it IF you really cared about your family you would ASK the Local Union BA , NOT the c.b. radio board of directors :6788:

I have a call in to BRG Patel Consultants LLC to see if Wong is the PUNK, I'm sure he was not referring to me. 10-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.