Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.livetrucking.com/theres-new-app-will-pay-take-video-distracted-drivers/
So these 3 clowns want drivers of other vehicles, to video other distracted drivers,doing what they are doing to get 5 dollars? And they highly recommend while taping,you are not driving too? Probably 70 percent of all cars and trucks on the road now,have at least 1,if not 2 handhelds being used while vehicle is moving....

Hey Wong, is that you climbing up trying to get your stuff out of the cab? I told you not to text about the 15% while you're driving!!

lMj5qJe.jpg

Reactions: mud
Hippie, it will cost more, but since this is such sensitive material, I would check with BRG Patel Consultants LLC for
a professsional answer. JMO
Be careful Seabreeze. I hear TB has a student truck driver exchange program with India. And, the Patel Corporation might have some drivers spying on your posts. And ya might end up with some injunins squatting in protest of your posts. Then what are ya gonna do? Find the big hole & mash your motor? Full steam ahead? von.

Be careful Seabreeze. I hear TB has a student truck driver exchange program with India. And, the Patel Corporation might have some drivers spying on your posts. And ya might end up with some injunins squatting in protest of your posts. Then what are ya gonna do? Find the big hole & mash your motor? Full steam ahead? von.

I'll beg Walmart for my greeter job again.
I have not heard "Mash ya Motor" in 27 yrs, back in my old CB days

On Mt. Washington, NH. My 750 in the left foreground and in the background a couple of guys trying to take an engine off a wrecked aircraft and take it down off the mountain in an old Harley with a sidecar. For real!

ZFFmZnO.jpg

On Mt. Washington, NH. My 750 in the left foreground and in the background a couple of guys trying to take an engine off a wrecked aircraft and take it down off the mountain in an old Harley with a sidecar. For real!

ZFFmZnO.jpg
By 1975 I had owned a used 350 Honda, 650 Triumph( the quickest motorcycle I ever rode) 750 Triumph and even an old Sportster. The new 1975 CB 750 four cylinder Honda that I bought was the most dependable and fun motorcycle of them all.

I'm taking back everything I thought about Mud or Trip, anyone that rides 2 wheelers ain't gonna be the sharpest
knife in the drawer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.