Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis the season............just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and be safe ! Here's a little blast from the past......cheers to all .:guiness:
Z7rOQNW.jpg

Sndkkp6.jpg

0T8LObr.jpg

u3YTcq0.jpg

8UBhLVL.jpg

One of my kids is a Field Service Tech for Crown Forklifts. Amazon complained they needed backup lights on their forktrucks. This pic looks like what he put on. Amazon Safety Mgr stood behind one, the light went on, and she stumbled away, blinded....
I am sure when Zollars takes over at Amazon, he will call one of his old yrc contacts, and sell them these for their lifts....

One of my kids is a Field Service Tech for Crown Forklifts. Amazon complained they needed backup lights on their forktrucks. This pic looks like what he put on. Amazon Safety Mgr stood behind one, the light went on, and she stumbled away, blinded....

Jimmy, I have a lot better lighting system, back in my younger frog gigging days, we soaked a cattail in kerosene
makes a good light if you have nothing.
I'm trying to sell them to YRC for dock lights, M C and Wong must approve this.
Hope any animal rights people know about cattails, I'd be in big trouble.

I wouldn’t mind so much if the professionals I work with were better trained in the use of the on/off switch, located easily within reach.:17142:

Status
Not open for further replies.