Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huber and Huber had the best sounding Emervilles in the country, 220 Cummins with back port manifolds,
This will leave newcomers in the dark.

Reactions: mud
Huber and Huber had the best sounding Emervilles in the country, 220 Cummins with back port manifolds,
This will leave newcomers in the dark.
My Dad had an ex-LeighHi cement tractor. A 66 White with a 220 Cummins that was stuffed in on a slant. First Diesel I ever drove.

My Dad had an ex-LeighHi cement tractor. A 66 White with a 220 Cummins that was stuffed in on a slant. First Diesel I ever drove.

NTUEvYw.jpg

I saw the rest of the report. It said yrc is doing a good job realigning the operations, 2nd quarter earnings will be in line with projections, the proposed COO will further enhance the synergies being implemented in an ongoing process, and they will also announce a new,Air division to the corporation. YRC will lease a fleet of hot air balloons,to air drop packages to residences for Amazon.....

I saw the rest of the report. It said yrc is doing a good job realigning the operations, 2nd quarter earnings will be in line with projections, the proposed COO will further enhance the synergies being implemented in an ongoing process, and they will also announce a new,Air division to the corporation. YRC will lease a fleet of hot air balloons,to air drop packages to residences for Amazon.....
Thanks for update & info , and KEY WORD is " SYNERGIES" now that will move freight !!

The big yellow pig will fly again ! :clappy:
WWzuBCF.jpg

If this comes to pass, you will not be allowed in Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.