Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all these weeks, building seniority with Coop Dispatch, with sadness I may leave Coop, unless Dave can be more flexible
with my hours.
Ringling Bros. is going to reopen, they offered me a job, circumcising elephants, pay is not that great, but I will always get big tips.
I heard Dave say he has a part time job for you that will cut down your road time at least until April 15.
ftWcSzo.jpg

After all these weeks, building seniority with Coop Dispatch, with sadness I may leave Coop, unless Dave can be more flexible
with my hours.
Ringling Bros. is going to reopen, they offered me a job, circumcising elephants, pay is not that great, but I will always get big tips.
Note to self: Don't accept a handmade hat from Breeze as a gift....

with my hours.
What did the elephant say to the naked man?

I see combos like that all the time in El Paso, headed to Mexico.

Says put out of service until made legal. Wonder how they made it legal?
Those are probably personal vehicles being returned to the owner who flew home from their vacation in the states though,kook....

Status
Not open for further replies.