Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was big on fescue! :hilarious:
Hippie, are you taking the day off tomorrow? That's the most important day of the year for you isn't it? :bananapartyhat:
:6788:
1ybXsxP.jpg

FYI, from Wikipedia:

"Traffic safety
Using 25 years of U.S. national data, one study found a 12% increase in the risk of fatal motor vehicle crash between 4:20 p.m. and midnight on April 20 compared to identical time intervals on control days. Among the subgroup of drivers less than 21 years of age, risks were 38% higher on April 20 than on control days."

I also read 70% of auto accidents occur within 10 miles of your home, that's why I moved.

I got arthritis problems too..... it don't cure it but it makes it much more tolerable . :6788:
You guys are just old, don't think I have arthritis, never smoked a joint in my life.
Not to say I have not consumed a bushel basket of little green mcNeils, footballs, white crosses and a black RJS or two.
No need to go to Colorado, every cab driver in Birm. had them, $5 pr hundred, our dispatchers bummed many as other drivers.
Drug testing ended those days.

You guys are just old, don't think I have arthritis, never smoked a joint in my life.
Not to say I have not consumed a bushel basket of little green mcNeils, footballs, white crosses and a black RJS or two.
No need to go to Colorado, every cab driver in Birm. had them, $5 pr hundred, our dispatchers bummed many as other drivers.
Drug testing ended those days.
If you remember the early days of drug testing, it was total nonsense.

Never saw one in Charl, except at your regular physical.
We had one guy came to work, drunk as 3 hoot owls, they sent him to the hospital for a blood test, his wife
worked there as an RN, blood test came back 0.0, they put him back to work and paid him his trip.

I was a manager in the early 80s. I had to fire one of my best drivers, because his drug test came back that he was pregnant. The worst part, he’d had a vasectomy, so his wife had some ‘splainin to do.

Never saw one in Charl, except at your regular physical.
We had one guy came to work, drunk as 3 hoot owls, they sent him to the hospital for a blood test, his wife
worked there as an RN, blood test came back 0.0, they put him back to work and paid him his trip.
My DOT physical and drug test was always done on my anniversary date in June. That January I would back off smoking the good stuff, and fire back up the day after my drug test. When they went to random testing is when I stopped smoking completely.

My DOT physical and drug test was always done on my anniversary date in June. That January I would back off smoking the good stuff, and fire back up the day after my drug test. When they went to random testing is when I stopped smoking completely.
Wow I used to do the same thing. :tribehasspoken:

I was a manager in the early 80s. I had to fire one of my best drivers, because his drug test came back that he was pregnant. The worst part, he’d had a vasectomy, so his wife had some ‘splainin to do.
Wow, back in the day you could. But I don't think you can fire a dude for being pregnant nowadays.......

Status
Not open for further replies.