Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wong, what makes you think the guys that didn't vote would have been "NO" voters?

PS - Guess you didn't do a very good job of selling the "NO" vote at ABF. Think you might need to take a refresher course at Dale Carnegie?
NO , Trip , you are missing the point and point is that only 67% voted and don't care if they are a YES or no vote just VOTE , prolly just like people pissed off about Trump or Hilary Clinton or there local Governor race , the voter turn out always low ?? So just saying get out and VOTE , YES or No , don't matter just vote :6788:

NO , Trip , you are missing the point and point is that only 67% voted and don't care if they are a YES or no vote just VOTE , prolly just like people pissed off about Trump or Hilary Clinton or there local Governor race , the voter turn out always low ?? So just saying get out and VOTE , YES or No , don't matter just vote :6788:

I totally agree with you Wong - people not exercising their right and RESPONSIBILITY to vote is a shame wherever it happens.

What's the point of dwelling on the past?? You can't change it.
hPPeKw6.jpg

Is that Wong on top lying down on the job again?

PS - Good old "H" model Mack. Brings back memories!

Whats good about an H63?
We leased about 20 of these one christmas from Northeastern, they were so worn out
second and third gear hit the drivers door, the duplex hit the passenger door.

Last edited:
If you lost all your air pressure your seat would still support you (springs, not air) and you could still move by releasing your cable operated parking brake (no Maxi's). Of course you may not be able to stop in that case!

These we leased didn't have 673s, had 711s, used much oil as fuel.

Those that I drove back around the middle of the last century (1966) in the beginning of my TT career were H67's, some with natural 673's and some with turbo 673's and some with duplex and some with triplex.

Wow, you had the big 205 hp jobs, ours were B61s and 67s, little 170 hp, no turbos.
Bet some guys today would gripe about dragging 40k like we did with our little trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.