Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in New Mexico we will take our moisture in July,
0RSu9ll.jpg

anyway we can get it.
Mescalero had roads flooded closed last Friday. Nowhere for the rain to drain. I sat on the mountain with no cell signal until I got turned around and back to Ruidoso...

FYI,

Today's date is somewhat unique. 81018 is both a palindrome and an ambigram. It reads the same forward and backward as well as upside down.

No need to thank me, it's my job to get this valuable information out to you.
Forgive me Triplex, for the pics of the dogs looking all one way, is so much more exciting than 81018. On the other hand, my day is now complete knowing these facts. Now, I gotta go trim & cut the back yard. von.

FYI,

Today's date is somewhat unique. 81018 is both a palindrome and an ambigram. It reads the same forward and backward as well as upside down.

All 4 of our kids were delivered by Caesarean section. My Middle Son we tried to schedule for 8/8/88. Doctor refused. His birthday is 8/9/88. Now I can tell him how close he came to being a palindrome and an ambigram!

:1sm364jumpbed::1sm057crazy::15:

Last edited:
FYI,

My nephew was married on March 14 at 1:59 in the afternoon. He refused to say ‘I do,’ until 26 seconds past....

What a geek!

(He’s a pi fanatic)

Status
Not open for further replies.