Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
See -15% can hire good driver & dock help !
42489744_10215769777351789_8343243279814361088_n.jpg

Amazing. How the freight that is best suited for a deck trailer gets loaded by someone usually too lazy to put up the bars and use them...The air bag up top shows the mentality of the loader...
A typical day on the dock at Nashville 422,dock man smoking while driving forklift,one guy even lays his lit cigarette behind him directly under the propane hose.Dockman spending half their shift on their cell phones.Some drive around all day with head phones talking.How can they concentrate on doing their job properly.Some spend at least half their shift just talking to whoever will listen.The problem starts at the top of the company.Top superintendants watch the cameras,but nothing changes.It's pathetic !

A typical day on the dock at Nashville 422,dock man smoking while driving forklift,one guy even lays his lit cigarette behind him directly under the propane hose.Dockman spending half their shift on their cell phones.Some drive around all day with head phones talking.How can they concentrate on doing their job properly.Some spend at least half their shift just talking to whoever will listen.The problem starts at the top of the company.Top superintendants watch the cameras,but nothing changes.It's pathetic !

Management is content with people showing up, numbers can be adjusted. :17142:

Yes. Smoking on the dock is a huge no no.

Can I double "like" a post?

Tigs lost another.
Hey.
Wings look like a different team in preseason
High hopes for them! Goalie still worries me.
7-1 in preseason. Pretty good.
:off topic:...... Way..... Lol.

All for it.
As long as your a fan!
Hockey is the best!
:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:
:17142:
My girlfriend and I use to watch the Red Wings play at Olympia Stadium on cheap beer night. Neither one of us understood the game at all. Hockey is just fun to watch, especially live.

My girlfriend and I use to watch the Red Wings play at Olympia Stadium on cheap beer night. Neither one of us understood the game at all. Hockey is just fun to watch, especially live.

There is almost no bad hockey, from 5 year old mini-mites playing 3 on 3, cross ice to NHL Playoffs.

Of the 3 games in which proficiency in a skill, Polo, H2O Polo and hockey, is required to play, none is faster nor more exciting. Full contact chaos at the speed of light, with ballet like style.

There is almost no bad hockey, from 5 year old mini-mites playing 3 on 3, cross ice to NHL Playoffs.

Of the 3 games in which proficiency in a skill, Polo, H2O Polo and hockey, is required to play, none is faster nor more exciting. Full contact chaos at the speed of light, with ballet like style.
And a hell of a lot less commercials!

Status
Not open for further replies.