Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bargains galore . :bouncy:
TrtsAgk.jpg

dOeG5As.jpg

F8mnddG.jpg

The season has been so disappointing, I have not listened to any Tiger games. Hopefully Michigan will do better tomorrow.
I was born in Baltimore, in 1954, a month after the St Louis Browns became the new Baltimore Orioles. (The original Baltimore Orioles had become the NY Yankees). Growing up watching Brooks and Frank Robinson, Boog Powell, and Jim Palmer, I always saw battles for championships.

This year, the Birds lost 100 quicker than the Red Sox Won 100. Finished with their worst season (47-114 and one cancelled) than any Browns/Orioles team since 1936. Ugh......

I was born in Baltimore, in 1954, a month after the St Louis Browns became the new Baltimore Orioles. (The original Baltimore Orioles had become the NY Yankees). Growing up watching Brooks and Frank Robinson, Boog Powell, and Jim Palmer, I always saw battles for championships.

This year, the Birds lost 100 quicker than the Red Sox Won 100. Finished with their worst season (47-114 and one cancelled) than any Browns/Orioles team since 1936. Ugh......
I hear ya Jimmy been there done that since I'm a Tigers fan, oh well on to play off's . Try again next year

Had a friend that pitched a season for the old Browns, retired from the Charlotte Fire Dept, one of the best flounder fisherman of his time.

Don't forget to buckle up . :6799:
tXbU387.jpg
Only one day since 68 that I didnt wear a seat belt. It was broken. 63 Beetle. I was passenger. Car ran the light, we t-boned it. My head went thru the windshield but my shoulder bent up the dash, and that impact pulled me back in. Radio (mounted under dash) wrapped around my knee. Seat broke and they found me in the back seat. Blood everywhere.

Hospital xrayed me everywhere, convinced I had a broken back and shoulder. Decided I was just bruised and cut. Wrapped my head and knee and gave me a teatness shot. The shot almost killed me. I'm allergic to them.....

They had to show me the car to convince me I'd gone thru the windshield. Happened too fast to realize.

Only one day since 68 that I didnt wear a seat belt. It was broken. 63 Beetle. I was passenger. Car ran the light, we t-boned it. My head went thru the windshield but my shoulder bent up the dash, and that impact pulled me back in. Radio (mounted under dash) wrapped around my knee. Seat broke and they found me in the back seat. Blood everywhere.

Hospital xrayed me everywhere, convinced I had a broken back and shoulder. Decided I was just bruised and cut. Wrapped my head and knee and gave me a teatness shot. The shot almost killed me. I'm allergic to them.....

They had to show me the car to convince me I'd gone thru the windshield. Happened too fast to realize.

Heck of s story. Not sure whether a like is apropos?

Status
Not open for further replies.