Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take notice of this part Wong?

'The company continues to talk with prospective sellers about acquisitions, Jacobs said. Activity has perked up as valuations have eased, he said, adding that potential sellers appear more “reasonable and motivated.”'

You may be buying different color work clothes soon. :bananapartyhat:
No, missed that part & thanks for showing me as XPO pay is $27.69 on 1st day & they give you 15% longer pants & shirts , Cha-Ching bring on the BUY OUT !!!

Get out and VOTE tomorrow .:6799:
p07LHn1.jpg

wglKVjd.jpg

YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) missed Wall Street analyst expectations for the third quarter as its regional carrier business underperformed. Chief executive Darren Hawkins says the driver shortage forced the less-than-truckload carrier to turn away customers during the quarter.,:heykoolaid: BUT hey maybe if the PAY SCALE was higher you could HIRE driver's so you don't have to turn customers away :6788::1036316054:

YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) missed Wall Street analyst expectations for the third quarter as its regional carrier business underperformed. Chief executive Darren Hawkins says the driver shortage forced the less-than-truckload carrier to turn away customers during the quarter.,:heykoolaid: BUT hey maybe if the PAY SCALE was higher you could HIRE driver's so you don't have to turn customers away :6788::1036316054:

Wong, I talked to a new guy who quit after a couple weeks because he couldn't take listening to a co-worker complaining all the time. Any idea who he was talking about?

Wong, I talked to a new guy who quit after a couple weeks because he couldn't take listening to a co-worker complaining all the time. Any idea who he was talking about?
Yes I do Uncle Trip , and that would be Darren , complaining that we are missing freight because of driver's shortage that won't work for 1980's pay scale and real question is HOW does any company run & grow when they can't hire employee's ??

Status
Not open for further replies.