Off with their heads

Good !! The Union maybe showing at door soon . Dock works and drivers have had no pay increase in six years ... meeting taken place this week i was told ..

Good !! The Union maybe showing at door soon . Dock works and drivers have had no pay increase in six years ... meeting taken place this week i was told ..
I love a good rumor as much as the next guy.But, you been pushing this one for a year.Time for a new one.

I wish NCTY would have an identity...they used to be known for "load to deliver" with great service and reasonable rates and then went to subbing all the work out...then they forced out all the NCTY people ....then they said " no more single skid pick ups ..were going back to volumes" yet, driver goes to stop..driver picks up single skids with his 53' trlr--ALL DAY LONG !!!...oh, then we hear NCTY has the cheapest rates by the customers....i believe GOD and Central transport tried "cheaper rates " to get freight.....where are they now.

I wish NCTY would have an identity...they used to be known for "load to deliver" with great service and reasonable rates and then went to subbing all the work out...then they forced out all the NCTY people ....then they said " no more single skid pick ups ..were going back to volumes" yet, driver goes to stop..driver picks up single skids with his 53' trlr--ALL DAY LONG !!!...oh, then we hear NCTY has the cheapest rates by the customers....i believe GOD and Central transport tried "cheaper rates " to get freight.....where are they now.

Just take a look at CEO and you have your answer.

Yes so true with 62 .. They need to make more money off you drivers ..They don't care about your time working driving for 14hours a day and you not making money .. all the money is in the trailer .. and for the local drivers noooooo overtime .. What a :duh::TR10driving03: company ..They can go to :438:..and for that 401 k plan they have what a joke they make the employs pay for it ..Ask HR !!! .. You people need a Union !!! Or they will just keep ********:****: on you .. I pay $30.00 a week for family medical ..plus overtime time for a Union ...

Okay people at NCT :stirthepot::stirthepot: !!! yes i don't like the company because i see what they are doing to the working class people :ranting2: they are taking all they can from all the hard working people that made that company .. So i was just told that they are going to get what they have coming .5 percent less in work and they are calling it operation work less . good luck people:fan: !!! Mike Mc may need a can of sloppy Joe so if you see him Please tell him Bob sends is love ...:moon2::19::horse****:.

Okay people at NCT :stirthepot::stirthepot: !!! yes i don't like the company because i see what they are doing to the working class people :ranting2: they are taking all they can from all the hard working people that made that company .. So i was just told that they are going to get what they have coming .5 percent less in work and they are calling it operation work less . good luck people:fan: !!! Mike Mc may need a can of sloppy Joe so if you see him Please tell him Bob sends is love ...:moon2::19::horse****:.

Wow, when is this going to happen? Wasnt there already a 5% pay cut a couple years back? You cant feel good about where this is going....

Actually, he said work cut. I'm not sure if he meant 5% or .5%. Either way, it sounds like a cut in hours. I'm sure that would be for 40 hr employees; not the drivers or the Account Execs.

YRC announced the closing of a mid-west terminal eliminating several hundred positions. Meanwhile, YRC President Jeff rogers earned $1,798,214 last year. Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with this??????

YRC announced the closing of a mid-west terminal eliminating several hundred positions. Meanwhile, YRC President Jeff rogers earned $1,798,214 last year. Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with this??????

YRC put in a change of ops to close 29 terminals, 2 of which are in NJ

That should mean more business for NCT drivers, dockers, and sales execs. Is it true NCT has the highest paid sales staff in the business???

I aaaaam SORRY !!! I speak the truth !!! And relay what i am told .... Is it not true the people are not happy about a pay increase going on six years ? And the people up top are making over $400,000 a year ? I have friends at NCT and they are getting it :moon2::moon2: .So just sit back and keep :burnsauce:and enjoy ..The drivers i speak to everyday in New York ...feel this way ...

No apology necessary. I'm just saying that the sales guys are crying all the way to the bank. They are being pushed to produce but they are making some big bucks.