Official Admits- Affordable Care Act, Not So Affordable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Obamacare plans cost more 'in many cases' even WITH government subsidies, Obama administration admits for the first time | Mail Online

Gee this goes under no duh
    Another lie from the Liar and Cheat

2. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

But....but....but, we were promised good stuff. Since they had to pass it to see what's in the bill, did any of those loser jackasses care to find out exactly what they passed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Obama forced the Insurance companies to re-figure all of their premium prices an change their entire program, and send us individuals the new and changing information. Then yesterday the idiot tells them that they can switch back to the old premiums for one year. Does this nitwit actually think that the private insurance carriers will spend the time, money, and effort to switch back for ONE year? The association who represents the private insurance carriers basically told him to kiss their hinders yesterday in a written statement. If I were them, I'd tell him to go make whoopee to himself.

Now watch and see. He will blame this mess on the insurance companies because they "wouldn't switch back". Watch and see.