OH. Fatal Swift Semi Rollover.

Part of being a good driver is not allowing yourself to get angry or emotional when other drivers drive unsafely or do something like cutting you off or getting the "finger" for going slower then they liked. My .02 cents.

Go ahead an blame truckers for all your problems. We have been putting up with four wheeler BS since trucks were invented. Besides, its so easy to get a car license that a dodering old lady with dementia decided she wanted to share my lane at the same time. Thankfully no one was hurt, but she needs to be OFF the road before she misses a light and kills someone. Wise up man!

Calm down now this Accident Forum is for the purpose of safety.
For all commercial drivers to be aware of the negative side of the trucking industry,and always focus on what they are doing while they are holding their steering wheel.

We can all agree to disagree when ever we have a different way of looking at the cause and effect of any of these tragic trucking crashes.

I do welcome any comments although we are to obey the trucking board rules of getting along with one another.
To address the contents of the post and not beat up on the poster.
Thank You,Apostolic your Accident Forum Moderator.

I'll probably get banned for this "disagreeing with a moderator" but oh well....

Your statement here is whats wrong with the trucking industry, "we can all agree to disagree" Ya sweep it under the rug, turn your head away and maybe it will go away. Follow the rules? Are you saying we can't have a heated debate? You've got some idiot that comes to these boards spewing his BS that is not even FACTUAL and you wanna take the high road and say, now now boys we can all agree to disagree. What a joke. If the guy had any facts to back up his claims it would be one thing but he doesn't. I have a hard time with people that wanna act like their opinions are facts, do your research then come talk but don't talk to me about "killer" trucks when you don't have the facts. End of discussion. I commend all the hard work you obviously put in to the forum (I have no idea where you find all this info).

I think we should just enjoy the material Apostolic is kind enough to provide for us.
All the arguing is not changing anyone's point of view.
Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig in the mud.
You get all hot, tired and sweaty and after a while you realize the pig enjoys it.

When everyone became truckingboard members everyone agreed with the rules set foreth to keep the peace,and enjoy a family friendly place to express ones thoughts and opinions regarding everything trucking and beyond.

I've been as good as I can be to provide a good forum for every member,but if some of you are going to disobey the rules you agreed to.
I'm going to have start disciplinary measures on the violators.
I didn't want to have to take this route,however I see some of you are really lighting my fuse.
This will be the final warning to anyone coming to post hateful comments to those you don't agree with.

The rules are at the top, if you forgot any of them,please refresh your memories.
Thank you,Apostolic.
Please read.
Truckingboards - Forum Rules

[the administrator has enabled smilies, so I assume no one will object if I use them, right??!]

Read my LIPS!
I don't care about the 80-85%, because in most of those cases the guilty car driver dies. I care about the 15-20% in which the INNOCENT car driver dies. In addition, since there are many more cars than trucks on the road, and the trucks have "professional" (ha!) drivers, one should reasonably expect that these "professional" truckers would be responsbile for a much smaller % of the fatalities than 15-20%. (especially since a professional trucker who realizes he is driving a vehicle that weighs as much as twenty cars should be driving extra conservatively, right???!)

Now, you'll probably lecture me about how cars "cut off" trucks....and I'll tell you about the times trucks have cut ME off, have tailgated me, and have failed to yield when entering a highway. "Professional" drivers :redneck: should be obeying the laws, like professional airline pilots do. But since the trucking industry :greedy: is in the pocket of the legislators ::shit:: the police here don't even TRY to catch speeding trucks.

Feel free to run over a car driver who cuts you off. That driver is guilty. My concern is the INNOCENT car drivers, often at a traffic standstill, who have been crushed and incinerated by speeding/sleepy/distracted truckers.:TR10driving03:

Don't you mean like the Drunk Professional Airline Pilots do.At least thats what I've seen on the news

I think we should just enjoy the material Apostolic is kind enough to provide for us.
All the arguing is not changing anyone's point of view.
Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig in the mud.
You get all hot, tired and sweaty and after a while you realize the pig enjoys it.
Yea I've heard about you an that pig.Shame on you.:biglaugh:

Hey; some of the pigs I recall "rassling" with were fun.
Maybe you guys should seek a "little better class" pig.
Quality meat, thats the ticket.
Hey there olguy we are talking about four legged pigs. I think:biglaugh:
But hey the two legged ones are fun too till you sober up.