Yellow | Oh great COO masters now what are you going to do?

thegr8one

TB Regular
Credits
Well since Buffalo got dump on by mother nature, the freight gods dump onto Stroudsburg 120. Yard is pack while route 715 has become a interstate of freight haulers. I wonder if COO wishes they would have keep a couple of eggs out of the basket now? Not enough man power at 120, but they are getting blisters on their fingers trying to call laid- off men back.:Banane01:

They might be thru loads in the yard, because we heard that Akron and Harrisburg would handle the Buffulo frt. Seems like they're seeing if they can handle it without using 120.

stacker said:
They might be thru loads in the yard, because we heard that Akron and Harrisburg would handle the Buffulo frt. Seems like they're seeing if they can handle it without using 120.
Thru loads? there was about 15 set of empties today pre staged for our swaps with the west. Not too much after that!

Please tell me you don't believe what Big R tells you? They worked all the loads that came into 120 even headloads to combine trls. Oh yeah it must have been the great car salesman you spoke too. I guess all the emptys trls along 715 that you haven't seen since the coo were inflatable ones. haha.. Spell check please..