Central Transport | oh how i miss vitran

this is what I don't get???? where in this thread or any thread have I ever sang the praises of Matty or CT, ??????? If you throw me a soft ball I'm going to hit it out of the park !!
You imply your pro CT in almost every post you make.....Not lately.....But if you follow your past it leads to a real company man.

Now let me be clear about that statement.......that's not to say being a company man is a bad thing....I'm a company man at Saia because they treat me fairly. They have there share of BS but they are fair about spreading it around....No one.....for the most part gets special treatment....From the first day you joined truckingboards we got cross ways......we got just plain nasty with each other. I remember all your post from day one.........Hell I could even bring some of them up. But that would serve no useful purpose. We have come to an agreement in our PM's and I will stand by that...Despite all of our differences I still don't dislike you...........I understand why you stay.....You have seniority and probably a good route. You simply don't want to start over at the bottom....Me on the other hand wanted more and I'm choosing to start over at the bottom with a company I can have pride in....CT will never change IMO..............And I could never find pride in working for them and that POS family........Many are afraid of change....Are you one? I can't say..............But I can say a non-doer is very often a critic >>>>>>>>> that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic /////// but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let me be clear about that statement.......that's not to say being a company man is a bad thing....I'm a company man at Saia because they treat me fairly. They have there share of BS but they are fair about spreading it around....No one.....for the most part gets special treatment....From the first day you joined truckingboards we got cross ways......we got just plain nasty with each other. I remember all your post from day one.........Hell I could even bring some of them up. But that would serve no useful purpose. We have come to an agreement in our PM's and I will stand by that...Despite all of our differences I still don't dislike you...........I understand why you stay.....You have seniority and probably a good route. You simply don't want to start over at the bottom....Me on the other hand wanted more and I'm choosing to start over at the bottom with a company I can have pride in....CT will never change IMO..............And I could never find pride in working for them and that POS family........Many are afraid of change....Are you one? I can't say..............But I can say a non-doer is very often a critic >>>>>>>>> that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic /////// but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
You still don't get me???? you can bring up what ever you want!! After all your still the Moderator.... I don't get WHY when ever I post you feel the need to go into a long explanation and say nothing that hasn't been said before??? I'm actually getting bored , and stop and then everyone thinks I'm working at ESTES. so I say a few things because sometimes it's fun then we end up here again. I was even killed by a paper airplane made of kryptonite ????

Last edited by a moderator:
You still don't get me???? you can bring up what ever you want!! After all your still the Moderator.... I don't get WHY when ever I post you feel the need to go into a long explanation and say nothing that hasn't been said before??? I'm actually getting bored , and stop and then everyone thinks I'm working at ESTES. so I say a few things because sometimes it's fun then we end up here again. I was even killed by a paper airplane made of kryptonite ????
I like to ramble sometimes when I get bored..........But your so wrong.....I got you pegged. You won't admit it but the fact is your an open book.........You will retire from CT because your happy there...........All I can say >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Is more power to you.

He had no other choice, you were pulling mattys dingleberries.
Come on 42.............at least I didn't go there.....But I must agree with ABFer >>>>That one was a real zinger................No one does it better than H.E..............I prefer the 42 of old...........He would have had a better come back.

i like to ramble sometimes when i get bored..........but your so wrong.....i got you pegged. You won't admit it but the fact is your an open book.........you will retire from ct because your happy there...........all i can say >>>>>>>>>>>>>> is more power to you.
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This beats the **** out of TV's summer reruns. Keep 'em coming.

well this Mississippi signing off ct/vitran I start my new job on Monday at usf Holland.i resign Thursday and got a call Saturday 5 dock workers walked off Friday after getting their checks and their pay was cut to 11 dollars hr and put on parttime but working fulltime hours.

well this Mississippi signing off ct/vitran I start my new job on Monday at usf Holland.i resign Thursday and got a call Saturday 5 dock workers walked off Friday after getting their checks and their pay was cut to 11 dollars hr and put on parttime but working fulltime hours.

That would be a call to NLRB.