Oh my heck! We bid trucks!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Finally, we are bidding tractors by seniority! As it should be, I lost my auto freightshaker but I got an 8600, thats even better!, its a good truck, someone has been pretty rough on it, it only has 311,000 on it, I gotta bring my tool box and tighten the thing up, and clean it up, its pretty pigged out!

I'm excited I get to drive it everyday!

is that a twin screw or single?

Single, I'm in love with this truck, we got 2 new automatic Freightliners coming in, that will allow me to bid one, I'm gonna stay in this 8600 and pass the nice auto to a less senior guy, I drove an 8600 for 2.5 yrs and I love them, as long as I can I will stay in this one, it only has 311,000 plus, I'm thinking its gonna be around for a good while, just gotta clean and tighten things up, on the clock of course...hey! Its there equipment and we are required per bid to keep it clean!

I don't wanna hear about how I'm a clock sucker, keep it to yourself..LOL!!!

Finally, we are bidding tractors by seniority! As it should be, I lost my auto freightshaker but I got an 8600, thats even better!, its a good truck, someone has been pretty rough on it, it only has 311,000 on it, I gotta bring my tool box and tighten the thing up, and clean it up, its pretty pigged out!

I'm excited I get to drive it everyday!

About time you started driving a real truck, lol.

I like the 8600 thats all we have on side. They just don't kept their equipment up. all of them are ragged. They don't have no shop personal. One old man that change tires. They just put ban-aids on them. They need need to lease them. Just my opinion

Nope I'd still buy my Polaris snowmobiles. Personally I like volvos. I also love Mack, grew up around macks but never driven

Nope I'd still buy my Polaris snowmobiles. Personally I like volvos. I also love Mack, grew up around macks but never driven

I do like Volvo, we have 2 in Norman and they are lemons from what the shop guys say, I always found them good reliable trucks! I never drove a Mack, I want to, there is one sitting here in Bixby, I'm about ready to pay the guy to let me take her for a spin, its a old old hood with a sleeper, I'm talking old!