Oh my heck!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
So I go in to work today, thinking I'm gonna run the same route I have been doing for the last 3 weeks since they cancel my wed bid every week, well, I'm back home now, they gave the extra route I've been running to the bottom guy called him and everything, did I get a call? Nooooo, so I made another 70 bucks but wasted 36 miles on my vehicle.

Now I have to fight for the 901 cases that I lost out on, that ought to take a few weeks if I get them at all, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have this much trouble from Sysco, and to think I always wanted to work here...LOL, I wish I hadn't broken my cyrstal ball back when I was a kid.

Thats my day, at least I have bids for thurs and fri :)

Want to move to Ohio brother? I know a good company that is in need of experience foodservice drivers like now. Tell you what, you move there and get a job with them and then I'll talk the wife and old folks into moving and I'll work with ya. :)

Now R, you know how I feel about the cold, besides, I don't think I could talk this Texas girl into moving that far north..LOL!!! I'm going to be forced to do something pretty soon though, thought we were going to re bid but the boss says no.

Now R, you know how I feel about the cold, besides, I don't think I could talk this Texas girl into moving that far north..LOL!!! I'm going to be forced to do something pretty soon though, thought we were going to re bid but the boss says no.
Wuss. Dress warm, LOL. You know I'm kidding. Come on, talk her into it, I almost have the wife talked into it. Just got to kiss her you know what a little more. ;)

Wuss. Dress warm, LOL. You know I'm kidding. Come on, talk her into it, I almost have the wife talked into it. Just got to kiss her you know what a little more. ;)
Trust me I would love to go to work for who you are talking about, the real problem is I moved up here from AR for my parents, otherwise I would still be down there, glad I did though, I wouldn't have met Dianna otherwise, best thing I ever did was go back to that pharmacy and give her my number! :)

Trust me I would love to go to work for who you are talking about, the real problem is I moved up here from AR for my parents, otherwise I would still be down there, glad I did though, I wouldn't have met Dianna otherwise, best thing I ever did was go back to that pharmacy and give her my number! :)
Glad to see that you found someone that makes you happy. I understand about the parents thing. Same reason why I am pretty much staying put. Now, I could always try and talk them into moving but if I do that, it would someplace warm My dad still wants to move to North Carolina. Think I might have to talk to him about now that he getting better and back to his old self. :)

RR you talking about Martin Brower? You might be but I just got home and I'm tired and really slow lol. GT I understand you might have to do something. People have to have a living. I know you wanted to work at Sysco really bad and I hope you can make it work.

Come here to MN and work. I think it gets colder then where RR lives lol

The other think I hate more than delivering groceries in the rain is pushing the wheeler through snow, or having to shovel my own path. IDK how you do it, I couldn't live up there unless I didn't have anything to do but sit at home and be an avid drunk..LOL!!