OH. Saia driver hit a bridge,& kept going to make his deliveries.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
The is a first for me.
All the crashes I've posted in 3 and 1/2 years This guy really has topped the list for.
"WHAT WAS HE THINKING???"

21853616_480X360.jpg

Truck Loses Roof In Overpass Accident - Cincinnati News Story - WLWT Cincinnati

If he actually kept making deliveries with that trailer, i hope he's done!

How did he make any deliveries? That's a P&D pup with a fold-away liftgate and a roll-up door.

The tracks for the roll-up doors go up into the roof or the sides of the trailer. Don't look like there is much left of the roof to me. :biglaugh:

How did he make any deliveries? That's a P&D pup with a fold-away liftgate and a roll-up door.

The tracks for the roll-up doors go up into the roof or the sides of the trailer. Don't look like there is much left of the roof to me. :biglaugh:

LOL. Anyone got a ladder........This is beyond stupid. Seriously????????????

I would have came up with a better excuse. Wait....nope...couldn't do it b/c there isn't one. Everyone screws up, but geez. I bet people couldn't believe what they were seeing going down the road.

Damn, SAIA isn't real popular around cincy lately. They had a trailer on I71 leaking chemicals about 2 weeks ago and shut the entire highway down at rush hour.

He probably had starbuck deliveries he had to get rid of, time sensative. The only overpass that I can think of in that area is a 12'6 about 2 miles from the interstate.

Well there went his Safe driving patch out the roof.But some Duct tape will fix that trailer.:biglaugh:

Right on! I am sure the TM will take his word, honestly.I mean I know I would. LOL! Seriously, this guy had to be on something to think he was just going to keep on traveling on his merry way after that stunt.

High n tight

That gives high and tight a whole new meaning???

Damn it driver, you can get more on there, stack it higher:TR10driving03: