Ok Boys You Read It Here 1st

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
OK BOYS HERE IT IS. THE KING OF ALL SLAVES :Bondage: (HARRY FOR YOU NEW COMMERS) HAS SOLD NEW CENTURY,BUTTTTT NOW ITS OFFICAL AND IT IS ON THE (JEFCAP.COM) WEBSITE. IT JUST SHOWS THAT NC IS ON THIER TRANSPORTATION LIST. AS ONE OF THE COMPANY'S THEY OWN. IF YOU REMEMBER ALL OF THE NC GUYS KEPT SAYING HARRY DIDN'T SELL :hysterical: HE WOULD NOT DO THAT TO US. WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS GET USE TO NOT SEEING HARRY AROUND (LIKE YOU DIDN'T BEFORE) HARRY IF YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOU ENJOY RETIERMENT :1036316054: OR MABY YOU CAN START ANOTHER COMPANY I AM SURE THE :butt kiss: WILL FOLLOW YOU WHERE EVER YOU MAY GO.

P.S. PAUL WILL TRAIN YOU ON MAKING HOAGIES.

Yup it's true. I got onto the site.

They spent a year telling all our customers how we were going to close and how bad it was to go to an equity firm. All the time he did the same thing.

I hate this industry sometimes.

smells like a duck....

Man - I havent ben here that long - but this harry guy looks like a greedy, skeeming, S.O.B. Anybody talk to these new century guys - what do they say...

The scoop on Harry and New Century

I don't work for New Century anymore, but I can tell you a bit about them.

First of all, for all outward appearances, they come off as pretty decent people (and there really are a couple of decent ones there). And you can make a good buck, if you run anytime and anywhere that they want, no matter the legality of it.

The idea that rules and regs don't matter is so pervasive in the company that it has to come from the top. A D.O.T. man could become a star if he sat on I-80 and stopped NC trucks all day.

Biggest problem I had was that I got on the list and couldn't get any miles. Reason being, that I picked up in West Chicago in the morning, took the load to Younstown and handed it off to another driver, took his empty to Washington, WV to pick up a load, and refused to drive all night to have it in Trenton at 0800. I had told them I would be out of hours when I got to W.V. and assumed I would pick up in the morning as they never told me different. Funny thing was, when I got to Trenton at 1600, the consignee told me it wasn't needed until the 2300 shift. But when you sleep, NC doesn't make money.

Also, I never got home for more than 24 hours as they always send you home under load, EVEN when I emptied out in my own city.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone that reads it, as I still have some friends at NC; but the truth is always the truth.

thats ok opsman it use to be that way here back in the day. I am sure some people will be pissed off but you can't please everybody. I am sure that that kind of pratice happens at a few company's,where the driver is forced to run that way, but now the way things are the driver is responsable.