old age

what ticks me off is that i have to make a shopping list or an errand list..so i do not forget where to go, or what to buy...

then i forget where i left that list..>!!!

i have a list by my pc, then i have a list taped to my bedroom mirror, then i leave a list on my dresser next to my wallet...

yet still....

i leave the house many times...WITHOUT THAT DAMNED LIST..!!!

I use the color note app on my phone. I record anything I need to remember in a note and access it later. It also let's you make check lists that you can check or cross off when you finish or buy that item.

yeah, i do not have any type of fancy phone or other device. i have a plain simple pre-paid phone. no texting, no email, no apps....

I just use this for my list.

brains.jpg

what ticks me off is that i have to make a shopping list or an errand list..so i do not forget where to go, or what to buy...

then i forget where i left that list..>!!!

i have a list by my pc, then i have a list taped to my bedroom mirror, then i leave a list on my dresser next to my wallet...

yet still....

i leave the house many times...WITHOUT THAT DAMNED LIST..!!!

Man. I have everything on my phone. If I don't have it typed I have a either a voice recording or a video to remind me. Heck. Sometimes I even set an alarm for certain things.

yeah, i do not have any type of fancy phone or other device. i have a plain simple pre-paid phone. no texting, no email, no apps....
I was like that one time. Didn't see a need for any of this stuff. And now, I seriously don't know how I got this far in life without a smartphone.

I was like that one time. Didn't see a need for any of this stuff. And now, I seriously don't know how I got this far in life without a smartphone.
you go this far, cuz back in our younger days, communicating by smoke signals was the way we did it..

i still have only a simple pre-paid flip phone.

My $19.95 TracFone works just fine.
We have one of those as a backup since US Cellular gets stupid with their signals and equipment. For some reason, about two years ago, they shut off my wife's phone and my daughters phone but left mine on. It turned out to be a computer operator error. But the big problem was there was a nasty storm that had already produced two tornados and it was headed straight for our neighborhood. I couldn't contact either of them to warn them and the Trac phone was turned off. I called the sheriff department, they had a car in the area, he called me, I asked him to stop by the house to make sure all was ok and I could not reach them and I was 35 minutes away. Meanwhile, I put the Westernstar in the wind, and got there in 18 minutes, just as the wife called to tell me her and the kid had left the house because of the weather, and me and the deputy rode out yhe storm (no tornado thankfully) at my house. All that bad westher and the Trac phone still worked in the storm.

I'm guessing that you all are using a computer. ....I have a old laptop for buying stuff on the net. ...but for here phone works great

I'm guessing that you all are using a computer. ....I have a old laptop for buying stuff on the net. ...but for here phone works great
At age 64, almost 65, I'm forgetful as can be. But I am sure into saving money.

Last edited: