Old Dominion’s Q1 miss sends LTL stocks lower

T

Todd Maiden

Old Dominion (NASDAQ: ODFL) reported first-quarter earnings per share of $2.58 before the market opened Wednesday, which was 12 cents light of the consensus estimate and 2 cents lower year over year (y/y). Consolidated revenue was down 4% y/y to $1.44 billion, but most of the decline was offset by a 3% reduction in operating costs.

Well hopefully for all of us this will chance soon. I hope so because I want to see ODFL do good and call me back. I miss ODFL and its where I call home and want to retire like everyone else there . OD is a great company and takes care of there customers and there freight but right now I agree some companies are looking for cheaper LTL carriers right now. I think things will change next month. what do yall think?

Well hopefully for all of us this will chance soon. I hope so because I want to see ODFL do good and call me back. I miss ODFL and its where I call home and want to retire like everyone else there . OD is a great company and takes care of there customers and there freight but right now I agree some companies are looking for cheaper LTL carriers right now. I think things will change next month. what do yall think?
Hope you get called back driver!