ODFL | Old Dominion builds new Dallas terminal (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)

J

Jeffs Better Half

Following in the wake of other trucking-related businesses relocating to southern Dallas, Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. is building a major new terminal there.

More...

Just wonder if these moves are in preparation for the borders being opened and sending American drivers into Mexico.

Naaaaaaa they would never want to jeopardize the lives of their employees would they?

Just wonder if these moves are in preparation for the borders being opened and sending American drivers into Mexico.

Naaaaaaa they would never want to jeopardize the lives of their employees would they?

They don't want to jeopardize the green backs they can make.Money,money and nothing else makes no nevermind just like the rest.

dont work for od anymore,but i still wished i did.worked out of roa yard as a wild driver.got a bad hair and decideded to go to work for the big orange.its a fine job when i get to work.but when its as slow as its been for me most of the year its about to drive me nutts.the main thing i miss about working for od is the people and fredom of being a driver there.really enjoy the emputs on how things are going over all.all of you drivers be carefull out there and will be cheaking in from time to time.

Good to see some companies expanding...

O.D.hit some real hard times about 15 to 20 years ago,don't remember the years exactly,got a new man in management from the midwest,and it's been expanding ever since.Thing about it,nobody noticed until about 5 years ago when everything started coming together.

O.D.hit some real hard times about 15 to 20 years ago,don't remember the years exactly,got a new man in management from the midwest,and it's been expanding ever since.Thing about it,nobody noticed until about 5 years ago when everything started coming together.

Thanks Jimbob,I didn't think anyone but me knew that I turned this place around!I am the glue that holds it all together!:hysterical: