old sign cf

3 cf pups in the yard across from the old cf terminal at Indy. Don't know if they would sell the signs or not but they have just been sitting there.

My wife has known that I have wanted to get a CF trailer sign for some time. There were a couple of pups on the side of the road near her work where they are doing road construction,and she recently stopped by the site and asked one of the workers if she could have a sign. After they laughed at her and asked why she would want that,they called their boss who owns the trailers and he said she could have them. One of the workers came in early the next day to remove the signs,she picked them up on her lunch hour and bought the guys lunch. They told her she should win wife of the year. The signs from 17-8351 are now proudly displayed in our garage.

[quote author=freightshaker69 link=topic=8507.msg90140#msg90140 date=1166593534]
where can i find a old cf sign from a old traler thanks ....:1036316054:
[/quote]
There is a sign at the old York Pa terminal. A local construction company owns the property now. If you buy it bring a flatbed.