TForce | OLD vs. NEW

Bmftrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Who prefers the old Overnite system and who prefers the new UPS Freight system? Personally, my vote goes to Overnite. things are far too chaotic these days.

My first 18 years with "O" were good and then the next 5 years with "O" went right down the toilet. It became such a sad company and now with UPS owning us, Not much has changed. A sad,sad company. I still have hopes that it will be run like a UPS company. But for now, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

My first 18 years with "O" were good and then the next 5 years with "O" went right down the toilet. It became such a sad company and now with UPS owning us, Not much has changed. A sad,sad company. I still have hopes that it will be run like a UPS company. But for now, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Truer words was never spoken....:1036316054:

WAIT!!!.... When did UPS take over? Damn you mean I missed it.. :shock:

Well you may look at this in a jovial way, but alot of people think this will still be runned like "O". Only this company is mimmicking UPS more and more every day. which tells me alot have not been part of the recent changes as of yet.

Will somebody send me a copy of the contract? I finally got back on TB's, my old pc went on the blink and I lost everything! I love this forum and it really gives you a feel for the tempature around the country. Glad to be back and able to post again. Can someone please help with the contract?