ON Strike!!

Keeping our Cool

I know that we are all on serious edge right now with everything that is happening. Lets all try not to hang ourselves by doing somthing stupid. Keep your heads up high and know that we hold the high ground on this issue.
Whatever we do we must stick together on this and show no weakness at all. If they sense at all that we have fracture from any level they will be given hope. We are all qaulity drivers and will have no problems finding other jobs if this doesnt work out soon.
I pray daily for an end to this and for all of our families. The Lord will see us all through this and bless us for our not looking away from him through difficult times. May God bless you all; even the VanDer Pols

We need all the membership and families out on the line.
Not that there has not been a great turn out but there is so
much more we can do to accomplish our goals faster in a
larger area with more bodies.
Hold our line, ambulatory picketing, hand bill Gap and Old Navy
and do this in large numbers are just a few.
We have been significantly effective so far, but we need to either
force the Company back to the table or to shut the doors as many
of us need some closure to this to move on.
The company has made postings about the number of drivers
they are bringing in. If the customers will not ship with OHFL
their effort will be a waste.
There are many that will prosper from our efforts for years to come.

The best thing you can do is get a hold of your customers, it's the drivers that made oak what it is today. Let them know whats going on and ask them not to use oak until we get back to work(The real ohfl employees)

Family on Strike

My family has been on the picket line with me in Oly. I tried to post a picture that I have of it but it wont let me. If you are interested in seeing it please let me know and I will email it to you.
Also know that there will be four more folks crossinf the line Monday. Chris Schmitt and Russel Anderson in Oly, and Somone named TJ and Bret in Auburn. I tried to talk them out of it but they are only interested in themselves and what they can get out of it. ussel Anderson said that he was crossing becuase he didnt get a chance to vote. I thought we all voted last year. Bottom line is he didnt prepare and now he is willing to sell everyone of us out in the process. Please lets all welcome them back to work LOL.

Does anyone have new information to share? We are still standing tall in Oly but are anxiuos to hear good news. We had our shop steward cross and Russ from Brem here in Oly. Trying to keep positive attitude. Thnx

Russ crossed? OMG!!

Looks like Oakh has been losing a lot of business. We still need to take Gap away from them!! PM me to start some mall picketing!!!

Does anybody know of any legal reason we can't post names of these shameless
ones both on cardboard signs at strike zones and in the Teamster paper?
Funny thing is nobody not even managers like a rat. Most likely they will be
used then purged at a more convienient time for the company. A wall of SHAME if you will.

Loosing Buisiness

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that we losr the REI account today. I am starting to wonder if the boys are just going to run the company into the ground rather than come to the table with a cooperative mindset? This is truly a tragedy to see such a great company that was built by so many great people including Henry trashed by the sons; this isnt the first time though in recent history that such a thing has happened.

Does anyone have new information to share? We are still standing tall in Oly but are anxiuos to hear good news. We had our shop steward cross and Russ from Brem here in Oly. Trying to keep positive attitude. Thnx

Shame on that piece of work. A shop steward crossing the line????????? This has got to be a mistake. Please tell me this is rumor. I have never heard of such a disgrace. TE out...

I am not sure who got REI I just heard from BA that we had lost it. And yeah our steward crossed. We are struggling to keep the moral up in Oly. Some didnt prepare at all for the possibility of a strike over the last year and are loking for any and all excuses to trash all parties even the Teamters for the position that they are in. I know that times are tough and I for one would rather that my savings stay in the bank; but for now I will have to spend it and look skyward to the Lord God almighty and worship him for the blessing and excess that we truly have. I have also been thinking that possibly we should start thinking about some kind of food support network to help each other if this goes much longer. And looking at the buisiness that we are loosing I would encourage everyone to start looking elsewhere for employment just in case

Aubdriver. Are you really a driver in Auburn? Have you crossed the picket lines? Or are you management trying to divide the ranks?

I was thinking the same thing livlly909. Might be Oly bound today to show more support. Auburn is kickin their butt bad. You can see it in the owners eyes when they come out.

We can always use support in Oly for doing ambulatory. We shut down a state worksite today as they showed support and called there suppiers and told them not to use OAKh anymore.

Ambulatory has been an eye opener. What does Oak Harbor have on the back of the trucks "Experienced, Consistency, Value" How about Inexperienced, Consistently LOST, and most of the time free freight cause we are SO LOST we can't make the delivery on time. Isn't it funny how the ***** pull over for directions because they are lost but the thing is if they don't know where they are how can they tell where they are going. Its been kinda like a circle jerk and they are the pivot man. Not sure how many trucks we have followed that stop several times to get directions and still get lost. I really don't foresee this company making their grand 100th Anniversary they keep pushing. The only thing I see is them going down in a hurry.