Averitt | On Tour Logistics...

zeroday

TB Veteran
Credits
Been receiving Qualcomm messages recruiting about 30 drivers to pull trailers for Invoice Management | On Tour Logistics a new Averitt company that will support a big concert tour this year. It starts in March and runs thru September. Just wondering who the artist is. Iceman perhaps you can check your contacts to see who it is...

A friend of mine applied for it, he did not know know the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be driving this sweet ride on weekends, it belonged to Sammy Kershaw. It is a mobile ultra sound clinic aimed to help pregnant ladies avoid an abortion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm going to be driving this sweet ride on weekends, it belonged to Sammy Kershaw. It is a mobile ultra sound clinic aimed to help pregnant ladies avoid an abortion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Good for you. Though I am licensed to drive a bus, I have never actually done it. Close to the top of my bucket list items.

Sweet...the way they were describing in the Qualcomm messages I thought it would be a country act...the only bad thing about it is come June you will be out until September. No motel rooms provided, 1000 miles a week although you are paid a flat rate min $1000 a week and pretty much have to live in your truck...

Originally "rumor" is 6 to 6 1/2 months out, March- Sept, there are down times you could come home, but it's out of your pocket. They may have split it up to only ask for drivers for 3 months at a time, who knows AE has done a couple of these tours already to prove ourselves, for instance a last minute call to cover an El Paso, there has been an LA trip and a shuttle team who went to Ca on another, they've been covering it with volunteers from the city/ltl side out of Nas, but with the 26-32 drivers they had to open it up a bit. You can usually see the trailers parked accross from the fuel islands in Nash