Yellow | One last time around the bowl

You're the chump, and the sucker.

Blind devotion to a conglomerate. Nice legacy to leave behind, and nice to know you put a brand over your well being.
Like I said scab.
You're the chump, and the sucker.

Blind devotion to a conglomerate. Nice legacy to leave behind, and nice to know you put a brand over your well being.
Am union good or bad! Your a scab. Leave when the going gets tuff. Am sure that's how you live your life

Like I said scab.

Am union good or bad! Your a scab. Leave when the going gets tuff. Am sure that's how you live your life

Let's get something straight.

I work to make money. Period.
That's where my loyalty starts, and stops.
I owe them nothing past what my qualifications provide them, they pay me for that.

Any job, any employer.
They stop paying, I quit showing up.
I see a company making bad decisions, over a long period of time, yeah, I'm gone.

But have a blast driving 2million mile equipment with no A/C, while wearing cut off jeans, and in a tank top, because your company you hold in such high regard can't afford to put a uniform on your back. At the same time, worrying everyday what the future holds for your pay, benefits and pension, or should I say, lack thereof.

Like I said scab.

I hate to say this Rodeo, but you're part of the reason why unions are out of favor so much these days. Union or not, the man has a right to work and provide for himself and his family. Instead of name calling and denigrating someone who is non union maybe you ought to be demonstrating why union is a better idea (if you can that is).

I hate to say this Rodeo, but you're part of the reason why unions are out of favor so much these days. Union or not, the man has a right to work and provide for himself and his family. Instead of name calling and denigrating someone who is non union maybe you ought to be demonstrating why union is a better idea (if you can that is).
I call it like I see it. When the going gets tuff he gets going...BACK TO YOU

So do I call it like I see it, that's why I responded to your comment. A man's first obligation is to provide for his family, not to any organization. Get real.
Each man has he's on battles and responsibility in life. Some men are better off than others. So I would say you may have a point. In all fairness some of us left still like whe were work

Each man has he's on battles and responsibility in life. Some men are better off than others. So I would say you may have a point. In all fairness some of us left still like whe were work

I agree. I also still like where I work (YRCF). The pay cuts have been a bit painful of course but all in all I still believe it's a decent job. Each to his own though.

Short handed so beat the fools that show up (me included). Properties and equipment are falling apart.
Customers are waiting days for a freight pick up and way to long for their deliveries.
With our contract coming due the company shows zero urgency to do anything.
Substandard pay, no pension, and using the give back to cover some of our health and welfare costs, it sure didn't go to pay off the company debt. That will get people to line up to work here.
I know the contract is 6 months out but there may not be enough people left by then to even keep the doors open. Sounds like the mass exodus is going on everywhere. Hate to start over but what is left to do?
Just once after 23 years, how about some good news.
let me be the first to wish you good luck at your new job!!!

I call it like I see it. When the going gets tuff he gets going...BACK TO YOU
So, by that logic,
Yrc requires a once a week anal ****** for all drivers.
You fall in line, but better provide your own lube, because Yrc cant afford that.

Suckers like you either
A: Help round up Jews and marched them off to gas chambers, because of your blind devotion.
B: Were the Jew dumb enough to believe you were about to take a shower.

So, by that logic,
You fall in line, but better provide your own lube, because Yrc cant afford that.

Suckers like you either
A: Help round up Jews and marched them off to gas chambers, because of your blind devotion.
Go take a warm bath. And then a 38 and blow your brains out. Misery loves company. I believe you went looking for greener pasture. And it to is browner than what you had. Now you're so mad that you want every body to jump on your pity wagon. LMAO!

Go take a warm bath. And then a 38 and blow your brains out. Misery loves company. I believe you went looking for greener pasture. And it to is browner than what you had. Now you're so mad that you want every body to jump on your pity wagon. LMAO!
What are you babbling about, child?

My "pity wagon"?

So, by that logic,

Suckers like you either
What are you babbling about, child?

My "pity wagon"?
So when did toy start working for fredx sh*it my bad lol fedx