Yellow | One Million Miles Safe Driving Jacket...

Stringbender

TB Lurker
Credits
(This should REALLY get y'all going ?!?!? .lol)
I was awarded a black One Million Miles Safety Jacket. Of course it's a size XL, like NEW. It has the original YRC logo on it as well.
I realize not everyone will get the chance to get one of these?
So....., for the RIGHT PRICE, I'd be willing to part with it. ..lol
Serious injuries only. ..lol

I will trade you an unused Roadway note pad for your jacket.
O6yjeoO.jpg

(This should REALLY get y'all going ?!?!? .lol)
I was awarded a black One Million Miles Safety Jacket. Of course it's a size XL, like NEW. It has the original YRC logo on it as well.
I realize not everyone will get the chance to get one of these?
So....., for the RIGHT PRICE, I'd be willing to part with it. ..lol
Serious injuries only. ..lol

I will now bid a Roadway note pad and a Roadway Safe Worker belt buckle for the jacket. I will not make another bid until a picture is posted of the jacket.
EHkEtty.jpg

I will now bid a Roadway note pad and a Roadway Safe Worker belt buckle for the jacket. I will not make another bid until a picture is posted of the jacket.
EHkEtty.jpg
If I knew how to post pictures I would show you my black 1 million mile safe driver jacket with the Roadway patch on it.:6817:

If I knew how to post pictures I would show you my black 1 million mile safe driver jacket with the Roadway patch on it.:6817:
And I would like to see it. I actually think it is kinda sad what Stringbender is doing. One of my proudest possessions is my Roadway watch, that I received after 20 or 25 years of service. I only wear it on special occasions.

Last edited:
Personally speaking, its such an incredible accomplishment to achieve such a milestone and to simply give it away and not wear it with pride is really sad. A lot of people would like to reach that milestone and a lot never will.
Thank you for the back handed compliment. .lol
I'm not going to sell it. Unless...., the price is right ! .lol
Just ask Bill Zollars, everything has a price...

Last edited: