XPO | One more service center is with out a boss

imported_gov

TB Lurker
Credits
Yesterday The number 2 most profitable service center had its manger quit.Jeff E had been with Conway for 18 plus years.He started out as a driver at XML,move up to supervisor,XML F.O.M..Went on to xdv to be a service center manager,Then was sent to fix a broken xmd.He did.He was with us for 11 years.He was fair,honest,believed in Conway and was not afraid to get his hands dirty.We at xmd understand him leaving and wish him and his family the best.Is anyone keeping score on the number of sale,F.O.M. and managers that have left?

DragRacer said:
So what's with the name change gfy?, I mean gov
Well you our very wrong on this one.Gfy Is most likely some office girl ex-marine who works in the bottom of a service center lesioning to driver complain all day,while eating fish heads and not trying to have smell the dirty uniforms from the locker room.:bicycle:

gov said:
Well you our very wrong on this one.Gfy Is most likely some office girl ex-marine who works in the bottom of a service center lesioning to driver complain all day,while eating fish heads and not trying to have smell the dirty uniforms from the locker room.:bicycle:
Hey gov don't worry about drag queen,I mean drag racer.I've played with him before.And no thats not me,I still work for a days pay.

Well if anybody does not think there is something very wrong going on a CF they are blind as a bat . I have been at CF a very long time and have seen its moral get to the lowest ever even lower than the time a couple years ago ,the card signing BS days . Jeff E will be missed ,I just wonder what kind of Ann Arbor droid they will put in his place ,Jeff was an OK guy with a sence of humor an XMD was a very profitable service center I heard he went to NEMF just like many other long term ex Conway manegers and sales people ,I wish him the best of luck and am sorry to see him go,so know it's two saleried gone from xmd this year, office mgr fired for something she should not have been ,and now the TM quitting who will be next??? Question , are there any other service centers that are actively seeking drivers with no experenceand that do not speak english ?? I can't remember the last time I saw someone that was a quality driver come in for a job , seems that you have to speak Spanish to get a job hear, ICP takeing a dump, bad moral, top people leaving ,stock takeing a dive , customers dropping us , boys I think the rebranding is really working out, Hold on to your shorts fellas it's not going to get any better, just watch for the other shoe to drop, and guys with lots of vaction time ; I'll guess that you guys are living on borrowed time; and the GREAT pension they have for us, well I'll bet that they are looking at that and how to do something to it nothing would suprise me any more ....

billybob said:
Well if anybody does not think there is something very wrong going on a CF they are blind as a bat . I have been at CF a very long time and have seen its moral get to the lowest ever even lower than the time a couple years ago ,the card signing BS days . Jeff E will be missed ,I just wonder what kind of Ann Arbor droid they will put in his place ,Jeff was an OK guy with a sence of humor an XMD was a very profitable service center I heard he went to NEMF just like many other long term ex Conway manegers and sales people ,I wish him the best of luck and am sorry to see him go,so know it's two saleried gone from xmd this year, office mgr fired for something she should not have been ,and now the TM quitting who will be next??? Question , are there any other service centers that are actively seeking drivers with no experenceand that do not speak english ?? I can't remember the last time I saw someone that was a quality driver come in for a job , seems that you have to speak Spanish to get a job hear, ICP takeing a dump, bad moral, top people leaving ,stock takeing a dive , customers dropping us , boys I think the rebranding is really working out, Hold on to your shorts fellas it's not going to get any better, just watch for the other shoe to drop, and guys with lots of vaction time ; I'll guess that you guys are living on borrowed time; and the GREAT pension they have for us, well I'll bet that they are looking at that and how to do something to it nothing would suprise me any more ....

welcome to the boards BillyBob

billybob said:

This was a good job at one time. Moral is the lowest I have seen in my entire time here at Conway. The competition has nothing to worry about, all they have to do is sit back and watch the company self implode. With our top mgmt we have now, it is a done deal.:tribehasspoken:

Heard Jeff is just going to step back and take a breath and play golf for a while,has not gone to NEMF or any other transportation company yet....