XPO | One out of three won

So , a total of 2 out of 4 terminals voted for union representation? For a first time vote 50% must be scary to GO. Our network has the highest density of any LTL network I believe , so even at half union on first time votes , even after they've offered more money...... Wow.

Half full or half empty?
I'm grateful to have any, much less half!

No doubt those two loses will be contested just as the win will be. The union has been at this for a while while the corporation has not. Rumor sez there was some corporate shenanigans so perhaps things may not be so sure....maybe. Let's see the count.

What are their sizes? Reship? RM home base?

Ulx won
Santa Fe Springs and San Fernando lost

I like that. They freely vote and say "NO" to you guys, and that means they lose? They just didn't fall for the BS.

I know that's not gonna stop this teamster train, unfortunately.

You guys have nothing to do but try to recruit new converts to bring in some dough.

That's your mission, your passion, your need.

Your like a radical "religion" that just keeps coming up with new ways to force people into your way of thinking.

Maybe ULX got tired of the company kool-aid and decided to try to better their life. BS also falls from the company tree. Why would the company fight so hard against the union if you stand to loose pay or benefits by voting it in?

I like that. They freely vote and say "NO" to you guys, and that means they lose? They just didn't fall for the BS.

I know that's not gonna stop this teamster train, unfortunately.

You guys have nothing to do but try to recruit new converts to bring in some dough.

That's your mission, your passion, your need.

Your like a radical "religion" that just keeps coming up with new ways to force people into your way of thinking.

Please don't make me ride that evil teamster train ... It's really scary and causes me to blow snot bubbles ..!

Maybe ULX got tired of the company kool-aid and decided to try to better their life. BS also falls from the company tree. Why would the company fight so hard against the union if you stand to loose pay or benefits by voting it in?

So I think consistency may be key here...
I hope the Ann Arbor Reps did not board a plane and call this a vicktory (1 of 3)...if that holds...
I hope they realize their employees are speaking up and want to be heard by someone...union rep or company rep...
I hope Ann Arbor makes consistent travel to ALL locations and speaks to ALL employees with the same sincerity going forward as they did trying to avoid the union...

Please do not go back to your offices and slobber all over each other like Pavlov's dogs or groom each other like gorillas believing you "won".

So I think consistency may be key here...
I hope the Ann Arbor Reps did not board a plane and call this a vicktory (1 of 3)...if that holds...
I hope they realize their employees are speaking up and want to be heard by someone...union rep or company rep...
I hope Ann Arbor makes consistent travel to ALL locations and speaks to ALL employees with the same sincerity going forward as they did trying to avoid the union...

Please do not go back to your offices and slobber all over each other like Pavlov's dogs or groom each other like gorillas believing you "won".

I'm sure they will figure out a way to scratch out a big bonus for saving the day .

Will they keep us updated on the cost so far on fighting organizing? Seems like the voice of the customer is asking for respect and removing the fear of a bad manager or supervisor running them out the door also better benefits.. It's said they're not cost effective but they will spare no expense from keeping them from you.. That would spare so much time and effort to act on the voice but their stance is clearly to fight the voice.. I heard they had pizza at ula today, I hope those drives washed it down with their pride

Half full or half empty?
I'm grateful to have any, much less half!

No doubt those two loses will be contested just as the win will be. The union has been at this for a while while the corporation has not. Rumor sez there was some corporate shenanigans so perhaps things may not be so sure....maybe. Let's see the count.

What are their sizes? Reship? RM home base?
This CORPORATION....Really??? They have attorneys that do nothing but this type of business....The best you can buy..... Dream on.

I like that. They freely vote and say "NO" to you guys, and that means they lose? They just didn't fall for the BS. I know that's not gonna stop this teamster train, unfortunately. You guys have nothing to do but try to recruit new converts to bring in some dough. That's your mission, your passion, your need. Your like a radical "religion" that just keeps coming up with new ways to force people into your way of thinking.

Thank you instigator for that momentary pause of bipolar relief.

Money is a motivator everywhere.

This corporation that you worship is responsible only to the shareholders. And the shareholders care about nothing except for the value of the stock. Yes, most of us are shareholders, but we don't own enough to get anybody's attention.

The union that we are asking to help us is not publicly traded nor is it a for-profit venture. The union is its membership and is responsible only to itself. So it is responsible only to its membership.

Based on these three undeniable statements, which entity do you suppose is more likely to have your better interests in mind?