XPO | One out of three won

My main issues revolve around seniority and work-place rules. Some of them differ quite drastically from other unions, and create an atmosphere that, oftentimes is the enemy of an efficient operation.

Are you referring to the former Teamster's NMFA? If so then not to worry because your enemy has died off like all the dinosaurs. Do you honestly believe that FedEx or Conway would have that type of problem? I believe that good faith negotiations will produce a hand crafted stand alone contract like the one UPSF negotiated with the Teamsters...........I don't know of anything in it's contract that has in any way adversely affected the efficient operation of UPSF.

Where I grew up the bus was red for the special kids. And it was shorter too. Lol. Thanks for taking th high ground. We all appreciate it. Its ok to miss speak on hear rat, I have a hard time spelling as u know. Its a beautiful day. Tonight will suck donkey balls though lows In. 30s

Where I grew up the bus was red for the special kids. And it was shorter too. Lol. Thanks for taking th high ground. We all appreciate it. Its ok to miss speak on hear rat, I have a hard time spelling as u know. Its a beautiful day. Tonight will suck donkey balls though lows In. 30s
Its all good PJ... It's a beautiful day in the 60's and not a cloud in the sky and the weekend looks good.... The Cowboys will probably make me break out my foam brick to throw at the TV and ruin my mood.... But until Sunday I'm happy as hell.

Absolutely nothing. The IBEW was good for my dad. I have stated many times in various threads, there are numerous unions that I believe are "good". I consider the IBEW one of them.
The IBEW is a "good" union because it provided your family a good life growing up and put you through know-it-all school. If your Dad was a retired Teamster, then that would be a "good" union.

IBEW didn't provide for my family, my Dad's choices and skill set provided for our family.

The IBT is still a crappy union even if they have some good people working for them. YRCW has some good people working for them, making a decent living, can't they still be a F'd up company? Why do you feel as though there has to be some correlation?

IBEW didn't provide for my family, my Dad's choices and skill set provided for our family.

The IBT is still a crappy union even if they have some good people working for them. YRCW has some good people working for them, making a decent living, can't they still be a F'd up company? Why do you feel as though there has to be some correlation?
Yrc is about a ****ed up company as there is. But contrary to your beliefs, the blame on this one lies solely on management

Its all good PJ... It's a beautiful day in the 60's and not a cloud in the sky and the weekend looks good.... The Cowboys will probably make me break out my foam brick to throw at the TV and ruin my mood.... But until Sunday I'm happy as hell.

Use a real brick, if you're a Cowboys fan, you don't need to torture yourself like that....LOL.. I would rather have bamboo chutes shoved up my fingernails than to see Jerry Jones ugly mug of a face on TV one more time...

Use a real brick, if you're a Cowboys fan, you don't need to torture yourself like that....LOL.. I would rather have bamboo chutes shoved up my fingernails than to see Jerry Jones ugly mug of a face on TV one more time...
That can get mighty expensive ...... I predicted 8-8 season ... I know my Cowboys ... They should start that nose dive this weekend... I miss Jimmy Johnson.... Jerry had to be Jerry... A total dumbass... I know you found pleasure in that Redskins beat down.. Sorry ass... I'm posting from phone so please excuse... Philly should beats us twice so you have more joy coming down the line... I'm not a fair weather fan ... I've always have loved my Boys... We dominated in the 90's ... But those days are long gone... Your just another hater... But your still a pretty good ole boy.

EX396 I think your fathers choice of joining the IBEW had a lot to do with providing for your family. Don't get me wrong, I think every father will do the best he can for his family, union or not. The Teamsters are not what they once were , but that looks like it's changing with Conway and FXF. I hope everything works out for the best for both companies as I think they both well do well with a Union, just my opinion. I always enjoy debating with you, always very civil and I learn some things.

Are you quoting anyone on this or just rambling?

So really EX396, why do you feel the Teamsters Union is crappy? We have hundreds of companies under contract with employees that would beg to differ with you on your opinion.

So really EX396, why do you feel the Teamsters Union is crappy? We have hundreds of companies under contract with employees that would beg to differ with you on your opinion.

I think in the same way many think the Democrat administration and majority is crappy. They have millions of people that would beg to differ. It doesn't make either one 100% right.

I think in the same way many think the Democrat administration and majority is crappy. They have millions of people that would beg to differ. It doesn't make either one 100% right.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges. This is based on what? Are you an elected representative that has experience in politics and can explain details in a manner to end the confusion? From the majority of posts I have read on these threads from those that fear the Union, they have received bad information. Making an informed decision based on facts rather than what one has been lead to believe to form their opinion is entirely different. Don't you agree?

One question EX, how old is your Dad? Ya know, times make a big difference in what went on then and what's happening now.. Although, I believe everyone should have someone having their back....

Is it me or do I seem to notice that Ex396 seems to fit in every categories posted here and on Fedex forum!
It's always about him getting screwed or one of his family members!
Just curios...that it always relates in his life time and career
It's just getting too old for his senseless thoughts !

Is it me or do I seem to notice that Ex396 seems to fit in every categories posted here and on Fedex forum!
It's always about him getting screwed or one of his family members!
Just curios...that it always relates in his life time and career
It's just getting too old for his senseless thoughts !
Hes an all around know-it-all. No matter what the thread, forum, or subject, he's been there done that. He's the Dos Equis guy.

Even for me much of what he says is senseless ..... This fight is not about one person .... This is a fight for the whole .... If the Teamsters are to succeed they must do it by investing their time assuring the workers that they are the best choice ..... Fundamentally, investing is about looking ahead and taking action for the future....it's an essential practice to get where you want to be. For successful businesses, it's a critical part of overall strategy to maintain viability. The Teamsters as a whole have leadership issues.... As one example I know of is Tyson Johnson of the Local 745 that found himself in hot water by meeting privately with YRC management..... If the Teamsters could find a better leadership according to one of my good sources they could win this battle... Most that truly know me understand I stand on neither side of the fence.....Despite my personal issues with the Teamsters I remain open minded. I want what the workers want .....What they determine to be in their best interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even for me much of what he says is senseless ..... This fight is not about one person .... This is a fight for the whole ... If the Teamsters are to succeed they must do it by investing their time assuring the workers that they are the best choice ..... Fundamentally, investing is about looking ahead and taking action for the future....it's an essential practice to get where you want to be. For successful businesses, it's a critical part of overall strategy to main viability. The Teamsters as a whole have leadership issues.... As one example I know of is Tyson Johnson of the Local 745 that found himself in hot water by meeting privately with YRC management..... If the Teamsters could find a better leadership according to one of my good sources they could win this battle... Most that truly know me understand I stand on neither side of the fence.....Despite my personal issues with the Teamsters I remain open minded. I want what the workers want .....What they determine to be in their best interest.
Tyson Johnson is the Teamster freight director. Its his job to meet with the company