Yellow | One question about CS pension plan.

daddy68legs

TB Lurker
Credits
Why is the CS plan in such dire straits but you do not hear anything about the Western or Southern Conf. Why is CS in trouble and the others are not.

Heard that the western div. has switched to a matched 401-K of some type ?? and not sure about the southern div. not sure about down there ?? now here's a subject Triplex that you can maybe HELP me on ?

Heard that the western div. has switched to a matched 401-K of some type ?? and not sure about the southern div. not sure about down there ?? now here's a subject Triplex that you can maybe HELP me on ?

They froze their funds and have the 25% payment going into a 401k.Ours sucks to bad to do that, the 25% keeps us on life support.

What can Brown do for (to) you?

Well, if I had stayed as a feeder driver back in 1973 instead of quitting to go into freight I would have been a lot better off. But you know what they say - Hindsight is what you need in order to be a good proctologist.

Well, if I had stayed as a feeder driver back in 1973 instead of quitting to go into freight I would have been a lot better off. But you know what they say - Hindsight is what you need in order to be a good proctologist.
It helps to have good " depth perception" to be a good proctologist too. :2437:

Maybe install some seating in the bed of your pickup and put a "new" roof over it and go to work for Lyft to supplement your pension ?????