ABF | Online Application.

imported_roadrage

TB Regular
Credits
I filled out the online Application on Thursday of last week.At the end of the process it asked if i had any accidents i answered "NO" then a window appeared telling me in essence to be truthfull.I clicked OK the window went away and three more times when i answered "NO" to any accidents the pop up appeared.After the third time it took me out of the application process and back to the begining.My question is did abf recieve my Application? I have not recieved email notification saying that they have.Any help is appreciated.

Here's my bright idea: next time, answer "yes." Then when the application asks for specifics, type in that you were just kidding... Actually, all joking aside, I feel sorry for you. These online applications are terrible and some are downright tricky. Best idea is to call the bastids!! Good luck!

The online apps have only been around a few monthes now. I have not known anyone who used it yet I dont think I will ask around.

Roadrage:
I completed an ABF employment backround investigation which takes normally 4-6weeks for this company. They do their homework and leave no stones unturned. They know their people before they offer employment. One of the strictest in the industry.
SOGMAN

Yes, it does take a long time for ABF to complete your background check. I too was hired at ABF. The TM worked me for a total of 3 days and then told me to find work elsewhere because there was no work available. I think he hired me because I am old and wanted to show that ABF doesn't discriminate against old people. I don't want to get into this now...it hurt a lot last year when it happened because I had lost my job with Red Star...Don't think I have to say what it felt like getting kicked around twice. I am trying to forget the past and move f*&#%)g on! (I'm doin good, huh?? LOL...the world is just full of bastids!!)