FedEx Freight | Online Total Compensation and Benefits site

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
freighttotalcomp.fedex.com

The creation of the site was announced in March. Kind of interesting that no one has commented on it.

Has anyone looked into the site?

The legal dept puts their thumb print in clear view on the terms and conditions page, which you'll have to agree to each time you visit the site.

A couple examples:

"FedEx Freight reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or modify any of its benefit plans in full or in part at any time by action of its Management and/or Board of Directors, to the extent permitted by law."

"You may not create or store in electronic form any shared library, data warehouse, archive, cache or frame of the data or information contained in Site."

"Except as required herein, you agree not to use FedEx Freight‘s or its Providers‘ intellectual property in the press and not to refer to FedEx Freight or its Providers or attribute any information to FedEx Freight or its Providers in the press, for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any other party without FedEx Freight‘s or the respective Provider‘s prior written consent *."

*The above is available and must be agreed to prior to gaining access to the site, therefore must be considered "public domain", not covered by the above restrictions.

Last edited:
I looked at it. Not a bad tool.
I agree, really good info.

A couple observations...

The retirement/pension/401k info is accurate, up to the minute info.

The wage info, (obviously) is based on prior year info.

Vacation benefit value seems to be based on prior year numbers, even though they are presented as current year values.

Overall, very good site. Huge amount of info, consolidated in one location.

Now a question on the insurance numbers.

We know from previous discussions what the number on our W-2 (Box 12 code DD) shows. "In general, the amount reported should include both the portion paid by the employer and the portion paid by the employee". https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/form-w-2-reporting-of-employer-sponsored-health-coverage

$13395.36 is shown on my W-2. Choice (lower cost) coverage.

Not to pry, but can anyone shed some light on the numbers shown on their total comp info? Medical coverage only. My cost vs employer cost? $742 vs $7029. Presumably previous year numbers.

I'm not interested in anyone's personal info. A simple "more", "less", or "same" would help us understand the information.

I have a theory that may explain the conflict. One number (W-2) might be reported as a portion, relative to the entire (group) cost, while the other may be the numbers associated with the specific individual.

Curious, but...:idunno:

Last edited:
Now a question on the insurance numbers.

We know from previous discussions what the number on our W-2 (Box 12 code DD) shows. "In general, the amount reported should include both the portion paid by the employer and the portion paid by the employee". https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/form-w-2-reporting-of-employer-sponsored-health-coverage

$13395.36 is shown on my W-2. Choice (lower cost) coverage.

Not to pry, but can anyone shed some light on the numbers shown on their total comp info? Medical coverage only. My cost vs employer cost? $742 vs $7029. Presumably previous year numbers.

I'm not interested in anyone's personal info. A simple "more", "less", or "same" would help us understand the information.

I have a theory that may explain the conflict. One number (W-2) might be reported as a portion, relative to the entire (group) cost, while the other may be the numbers associated with the specific individual.

Curious, but...:idunno:
My medical coverage matched yours exactly.I like the site,everything in one place.

The legal dept puts their thumb print in clear view on the terms and conditions page, which you'll have to agree to each time you visit the site.

A couple examples:

"FedEx Freight reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or modify any of its benefit plans in full or in part at any time by action of its Management and/or Board of Directors, to the extent permitted by law."

"You may not create or store in electronic form any shared library, data warehouse, archive, cache or frame of the data or information contained in Site."

"Except as required herein, you agree not to use FedEx Freight‘s or its Providers‘ intellectual property in the press and not to refer to FedEx Freight or its Providers or attribute any information to FedEx Freight or its Providers in the press, for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any other party without FedEx Freight‘s or the respective Provider‘s prior written consent *."

*The above is available and must be agreed to prior to gaining access to the site, therefore must be considered "public domain", not covered by the above restrictions.
The part above where it states, not create, or store in electronic form, in a data warehouse.. Are they talking about Big Dave's hat????

It seems that the total compensation website has died, with little or no notice. Or did I miss the official announcement?

For some time I've been unable to access it from home, so I tried doing it at work - using the company (intranet) provided link. Same result - the site is gone - and the email address given for questions is also dead. Email returned as undeliverable. It WAS a great resource. Is the info available somewhere else?

Is this so we can't easily see the progress (or lack thereof)? Also, I don't recall getting the official letter on the vacation pay rate topic, back in Jan. Anyone else?

Last edited:
I’d been wondering about it myself, I figured I just forgot the address. Maybe they got rid of it since our total compensation actually went down this year?

It seems that the total compensation website has died, with little or no notice. Or did I miss the official announcement?

For some time I've been unable to access it from home, so I tried doing it at work - using the company (intranet) provided link. Same result - the site is gone - and the email address given for questions is also dead. Email returned as undeliverable. It WAS a great resource. Is the info available somewhere else?

Is this so we can't easily see the progress (or lack thereof)? Also, I don't recall getting the official letter on the vacation pay rate topic, back in Jan. Anyone else?
It probably died from lack of use due to lack of communicating it’s existence. IMO!!

freighttotalcomp.fedex.com

The creation of the site was announced in March. Kind of interesting that no one has commented on it.

Has anyone looked into the site?
Is the spelling right. I cant find this site . Says server cant be found

Is the spelling right. I cant find this site . Says server cant be found

This is an old thread. The site is gone, info is no longer available...

The spelling is correct and comes from way back in march 2017... https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/t...unication-feedback.66465/page-18#post-1141492

"SVP of H/R J. Greer announced the now available, and long anticipated, Total Compensation and Benefits website. The site, freighttotalcomp.fedex.com provides access to the value of your personal/specific compensation/benefits, and is accessible from home. Said to provide a wealth of info worth combing through."