Estes | only estes drivers please

No problem sir!
To MTHelmet and those who keep these forums running smoothly.....Thanks!

Most do a great job of remembering to be adults but sometimes others can let their zeal over ride their good sense.

roadpig said:
No problem,I thought the "goodbuddy" comment posted by owlpuss was out of line. I will keep it clean

It was and he too was penalized, when you see a violation of the rules don't respond to the poster, click on the icon above the post that looks like a red triangle and it'll report the post to a mod or admin for review, we try and keep up on things but we do miss things also, with the help of the members we can keep the site civil.

Thanks
FM

more employment info plz

Hi guys, I drive for the Great Pumpkin, but can't get my cousin in because he screwed his employment record up. He's worked for about 5 companies in past couple years, trying to get his brother trained and driving. Now w/all the recent jobs, he also has a parking lot accident being hung on him, from the last employer. Any chance of Big E taking him on since he has 10 plus years experience?

vwaggs said:
Hi guys, I drive for the Great Pumpkin, but can't get my cousin in because he screwed his employment record up. He's worked for about 5 companies in past couple years, trying to get his brother trained and driving. Now w/all the recent jobs, he also has a parking lot accident being hung on him, from the last employer. Any chance of Big E taking him on since he has 10 plus years experience?
If his record is clean. I know they are looking for extra board drivers. Go check at the terminal near you.

I heard Estes won the bid on the FedEx yard in Sacramento. Can anyone confirm that.

I sure hope so that will mean UPS will have to build UPSF a new yard. It will be the size we will need instead of making due with the old Viking yard.

Skeeter said:
I heard Estes won the bid on the FedEx yard in Sacramento. Can anyone confirm that.

I sure hope so that will mean UPS will have to build UPSF a new yard. It will be the size we will need instead of making due with the old Viking yard.
Apparently trying hard but at this point no truth to it. Still hopes in it though!

Jake said:
The bunk house and hotel rules are extermely bad. Multiple drivers in a bunk room same as a hotel. 2 drivers to every room.

i used to layout 2 times a week, never had to
share although i heard it was like that a bit ago.