FedEx Freight | Oooooooo-nnnnnooooooo

The Red Phone!

ring , ring , ring...
Credits
Jarrett jumps ship and will be heading to Toyota in 07 what will the big brown do now that they lost the man that they said would never leave. Going to the other side, oooooooooo-nnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot: :biglaugh: lol

Momoney said:
Jarrett jumps ship and will be heading to Toyota in 07 what will the big brown do now that they lost the man that they said would never leave. Going to the other side, oooooooooo-nnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot: :biglaugh: lol

I still can't believe there will be Toyotas running the Nextel cup circuit

Ya no kidding,,, we went to Tx 4 yrs in a row,, but no more... Toy-yoyo's,, I don't think so... Honda will be next.. I have to laugh every time I see a rice burner with the garbage can exhaust tip.. Bring on the 4 bangers, my old Plymouth will laugh at them too!!!

I always liked those rice burners with the lawnmower exhaust and the spoiler 3 feet above the trunk lid. The funny thing is they are all front wheel drive. So what do they need rear down force for??

chitownpeddler said:
I always liked those rice burners with the lawnmower exhaust and the spoiler 3 feet above the trunk lid. The funny thing is they are all front wheel drive. So what do they need rear down force for??

Can you name a single car in the NASCAR field that isn't front-wheel-drive in its stock form?

NASCAR cars are, of course, the absolute epitome of '60's technology, and no more stock than the Formula 1 cars in Europe.

I was no Dale Earnhardt fan, but this sport has not been the same for me since that dude died, I loved to root against him every week but when he died the sport died with him.

Jarrett left because that youngblood Hammell is wearing that brown ups ass out

Jeff said:
I was no Dale Earnhardt fan, but this sport has not been the same for me since that dude died, I loved to root against him every week but when he died the sport died with him.

Jarrett left because that youngblood Hammell is wearing that brown ups ass out

Do you mean "Hamlin"? The fedex driver? He is hot this year!
And as far as front wheel drive cars, the Charger is real wheel drive...

CHARGER/ I dont think so a CHARGER is a 2 door hardtop,ive been a petty fan since i started breathing on this GOD'S green earth when ADAM PETTY died nascar started too die with me when DALE died nascar died for me.

365Volare said:
Do you mean "Hamlin"? The fedex driver? He is hot this year!
And as far as front wheel drive cars, the Charger is real wheel drive...

Hammell Hamlin lol, I don't watch too much Nascar... too busy working there and here :duh:

CORNBINDER said:
CHARGER/ I dont think so a CHARGER is a 2 door hardtop,ive been a petty fan since i started breathing on this GOD'S green earth when ADAM PETTY died nascar started too die with me when DALE died nascar died for me.

Hey Corn, I didn't say I agree with the 'new' Charger,, I am a Mopar fan from Way back. Have you seen pics of a possible Challenger? It is Awsome! 2 door rear wheel drive, the bigger Hemi, 6 speed,, looks good!!!
I have met Kyle Petty and walked around the Tx track with Richard and his wife. Total class act people. Treated us just like neighbors...